New Here

alexc42099

Tourist
Hey guys, just making this bc im new here and need to unlock pm. But im glad there a method to prevent spam. Anyways feel free to reach out, but keep in mind that im new asf.

Use the search feature. It works just like Google. There's plenty info in there. I'll help you just this once. You have to post at least 10 messages. Not threads. Messages. Tap/click your profile pic at the top. An info screen about you should pop up. The word Messages needs the number 10 next to it before you can pm others.
Me too i don't know what to do

Use the search feature. It works just like Google. There's plenty info in there. I'll help you just this once. You have to post at least 10 messages. Not threads. Messages. Tap/click your profile pic at the top. An info screen about you should pop up. The word Messages needs the number 10 next to it before you can pm others.
Thanks for the tips but do I have to do this everyday? because i would 10 on my first day and i can message anyone i wanted. Today i dont see the message button at all anymore regardless of there status. If anyone knows anything i would greatly appreicate it, I really wanna be able to use the website but this dm problem is a big downside

It depends on whether the thread you posted on got deleted. You'll lose the messages you posted there and any reactions. So, just keep going.

Try for 1000 messages, that way you'll have some to fall back on. Just kidding. Why is it so important to be able to pm someone? Trust me, you're not getting any action if you're wanting the pm's to hit on whomever. There is a beast.chat if you're so inclined to chat in real time.

Back