newbmd2020

Tourist
Hello.
Just another long time listener, first time caller thread. I'm new to the forum but have been around on other forums and even the old bulletin boards going back to the dial up days. I'm a 39 year old guy from California and have had dogs most of my adult life. I am partial to big floofs and goofy retrievers. I recently lost my dog of 10+ years and am starting a new relationship with an almost year old puppy so that has been an adjustment. My puppy is a male Newfoundland Mix and we will probably be getting him a friend as we have always liked to have 2 dogs. So I'll be looking for another lab or golden or go big again and look for another Newfie, a Bernese Mountain Dog, or a Leonberger. If there are other giant breed owners on here, I'd love to chat. Hope to learn more and meet some good people on here.

Hello.
Just another long time listener, first time caller thread. I'm new to the forum but have been around on other forums and even the old bulletin boards going back to the dial up days. I'm a 39 year old guy from California and have had dogs most of my adult life. I am partial to big floofs and goofy retrievers. I recently lost my dog of 10+ years and am starting a new relationship with an almost year old puppy so that has been an adjustment. My puppy is a male Newfoundland Mix and we will probably be getting him a friend as we have always liked to have 2 dogs. So I'll be looking for another lab or golden or go big again and look for another Newfie, a Bernese Mountain Dog, or a Leonberger. If there are other giant breed owners on here, I'd love to chat. Hope to learn more and meet some good people on here.
Also a big dog lover would love to chat mind if I pm ?

Back