New England newbie

Hi there! I’m a 27 year old female/non binary living in Massachusetts. I’ve been dating an ftm partner for the past 3 years who shares my love of knots and zoo, particularly with canines. I have had very mild experience but I am hoping to change that! I’ve always loved animals in every way and I’ve been really hoping to start exploring with like minded people, I was recommended this forum and I can happily say this is something I’m really looking forward to!

Last edited:
Y
Welcome to ZV :3

I hope you're able to get more experiences with K9s soon ❤️
thank you!!!! Im honestly really dying to share my experiences here, I’ve not had any contact with a k9 but I am absolutely dying for it. I have 2 cats though and can’t have my own in my life 🥲 but my parents back home have an older female dog who has masturbated in front of me multiple times so I have hope haha

If you would like to chat with me, you're more than welcome to send me a message :3

I haven't had much experience with K9s, only ever been licked a few times. But I'm hoping to change that soon~

Hi hope things are going well for you on here and off. I am also in mass and FtM with 2 nonbinary partners. Feel free to msg me if you wanna chat
Thank you!!! I took a small internet break but all has been great, that’s awesome you’re local!!! My partner has been on T for almost a year now, I’m NB myself so it sounds like we would all get along lol!!

Hi there! I’m a 27 year old female/non binary living in Massachusetts. I’ve been dating an ftm partner for the past 3 years who shares my love of knots and zoo, particularly with canines. I have had very mild experience but I am hoping to change that! I’ve always loved animals in every way and I’ve been really hoping to start exploring with like minded people, I was recommended this forum and I can happily say this is something I’m really looking forward to!
Hi

Back