New around here!

I don't really do the forum thing often! But I've lurked around here for a while now and I am feeling brave!
Would be nice to make some friends who have common interests or whatever.

I am 26, studied art for 4 years.
Non-practicing Zoo, questioning my identity and sexuality, but my pronouns are she/her & they/them/it
Interests include film and music, poetry and of course art.
I also like dogs. And horses. And pigs.
:pig_grin:

I don't really do the forum thing often! But I've lurked around here for a while now and I am feeling brave!

Non-practicing Zoo, questioning my identity and sexuality, but my pronouns are she/her & they/them/it
Very welcome to the community 🤗🙏🏻 Nice presentation, and fun with a movie and music interested 🌟

Welcome... I am new too only a few days sooner than you.... its great here.

Wellllll feel welcome :D ! it's good to pick up some bravery and join if you got the interests. You'll find plenty people around, to chat about pretty much anything (i'm one of those examples as i'm not only zoo-focused tbh). Btw, feel free to talk to me anytime.

Hope you'll enjoy the forum and that you can settle up your identity and sexuality questions.

Wellllll feel welcome :D ! it's good to pick up some bravery and join if you got the interests. You'll find plenty people around, to chat about pretty much anything (i'm one of those examples as i'm not only zoo-focused tbh). Btw, feel free to talk to me anytime.

Hope you'll enjoy the forum and that you can settle up your identity and sexuality questions.

Thank you! I imagine the social sphere is a little guarded, naturally. But that's ok! Gotta be careful considering a lot of peoples negative responses to zoo stuff.

As for sexuality, I should clarify I am quite comfortable in being questioning of it. Gives me a reason to try new things!

Pleased to meet you, my pronouns are he/his - gender criticals unite! Lol,

Thank you! I imagine the social sphere is a little guarded, naturally. But that's ok! Gotta be careful considering a lot of peoples negative responses to zoo stuff.

Well... that applies when you're on the usual social interactions around. But in here i'm pretty much sure at least the very 90% of the users here are ok with zoo, so, feel free to talk about it and such. Still i think you're still learning from this, right?

As for sexuality, I should clarify I am quite comfortable in being questioning of it. Gives me a reason to try new things!

that's cool, i mean, it's always about evolving, like pokemon taught us ? lol

Very welcome !!!

When you have enough posts, feel free to give me a PM if you have any questions. Welcome to the forums!

Hi bb 💕 Same. I’m 27, I am questioning
my sexuality and trying to do some research after having some really fucked experiences in my life that made me super scared to even investigate what’s going on with me. I am a multidisciplinary artist and i’m a she / they. Hope to be friends

I am an extremely protective cat parent. I literally would rather instantly disintegrate than have randoms jerkin to my pet 😭😩

Welcome. Nice to see another sister on here. Understand the questioning. I am still going through that. I have been k9 for 7 years. Happy to share experiences just DM me.

welcome to the forum, enjoy

welcome and wish you the best of luck finding what you want

Back