New and amazed..!

Bell69

Tourist
New to this and totally addicted…☺️
Got curious about this and found the forum… Wow..!
Wish I could get hubby interested, but he is very, very conservative, therefore my frustrations and curiuorsity..🤦🏼‍♀️
Would love to hear from ofher girls in the same situation or anyone which could guide me. This forum is amazing!

Wish I could get hubby interested, but he is very, very conservative, therefore my frustrations and curiuorsity..🤦🏼‍♀️
Would love to hear from ofher girls in the same situation or anyone which could guide me. This forum is amazing!
I'm not saying tell him about this but have you tried the classic "cracking jokes about it?"

You might be surprised how many of us who are into this present outwardly as "normal" and even "conservative" the risk of being outed is a hell of a motivator to fit in.

I'm an owner here so feel free fro chat with me if you would like and I'm glad you have found this forum ;) i hope you can enjoy this forum as much as you can hun

you say totally addicted, what fascinates you so much? I've been searching for many years for a girl like you lol I wish I was hubby

Maybe strike up a conversation about a less mild taboo and find out if he has any ... depending on how all of that goes maybe you can nudge towards this topic. If all else fails I will be your all accepting husband... haha jk. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to DM you

Back