Neutered male sex information gathering

Thank you. I thought that may be the cast and what I read may be the exception rather than the rule as I have never seen him with an erection.
It is VERY MUCH the exception to the rule, though the fantasy dipshits here and elsewhere would have you believe exactly the opposite. Plenty of bullshit artists here who would have you believe their castrated dogs are performing as well or better than non castrated dogs, but, don't drink the kool aid.

It is VERY MUCH the exception to the rule, though the fantasy dipshits here and elsewhere would have you believe exactly the opposite. Plenty of bullshit artists here who would have you believe their castrated dogs are performing as well or better than non castrated dogs, but, don't drink the kool aid.
Thanks man! I’m sure you are right. I have seen lots of your replies and you seem to know your stuff. Thanks for the reply!

Yea I hear that. He was a rescue and my wife is not at all into this so……..not so lucky.
Happened to me exactly the same except it was my bf who had him, talking about frustrating! He would start a small knot n bend his back a little but that's about it

Happened to me exactly the same except it was my bf who had him, talking about frustrating! He would start a small knot n bend his back a little but that's about it
He loved belly rubs, as long as he feels good I’ll keep rubbing his sheath and see if anything happens!

one of my boys (a 4y/o mix) was mutilated in the shelter before i adopted him (i have no idea if he had any sex life before being abandoned) and he shows pretty much no interest nor any reaction during any sexual interaction, be it one involving him or him watching me with others. he tried to hump my girl when she was in heat exactly once and never again. he whined a lot and i think even the attempt of unsheathing was too painful for him.

one of my boys (a 4y/o mix) was mutilated in the shelter before i adopted him (i have no idea if he had any sex life before being abandoned) and he shows pretty much no interest nor any reaction during any sexual interaction, be it one involving him or him watching me with others. he tried to hump my girl when she was in heat exactly once and never again. he whined a lot and i think even the attempt of unsheathing was too painful for him.
You might be on to something there. Mine cried when knot tried to form. Lady friend with whom I was taught from told.me never to let knot get formed in sheath or it would cause pain? I've seen some huge knots in sheaths before n they weren't in any.pain! Lol.
I think.its the breed.

You might be on to something there. Mine cried when knot tried to form. Lady friend with whom I was taught from told.me never to let knot get formed in sheath or it would cause pain? I've seen some huge knots in sheaths before n they weren't in any.pain! Lol.
I think.its the breed.
he didn't even get to the "knot is forming part". he didn't even unsheath. i think penis of a neutered boy loses some of it's "abilities" like lubrication. i've seen just the tip of my boy's and it was visibly dry (not at all glossy like the one of my intact boy) and almost purple in color. he doesn't mind or really care if i rub him there so i don't think the state itself is painful for him... he has it literally just for peeing now and i do believe every mutilated boy ends up like that eventually.

he didn't even get to the "knot is forming part". he didn't even unsheath. i think penis of a neutered boy loses some of it's "abilities" like lubrication. i've seen just the tip of my boy's and it was visibly dry (not at all glossy like the one of my intact boy) and almost purple in color. he doesn't mind or really care if i rub him there so i don't think the state itself is painful for him... he has it literally just for peeing now and i do believe every mutilated boy ends up like that eventually.
My friend always forcibly pulled his sheath back, I mean the very 1st thing! No petting, rubbing, sweet talk, just grab it n pull it back!
I didn't like this method but she was the pro, she said if he was a breeder he would respond instantly. A dog has one thing on his mind when he gets focused

My friend always forcibly pulled his sheath back, I mean the very 1st thing! No petting, rubbing, sweet talk, just grab it n pull it back!
I didn't like this method but she was the pro, she said if he was a breeder he would respond instantly. A dog has one thing on his mind when he gets focused
Not as much "pro" as she might have thought.
1. The knot can inflate in the sheath and does not cause pain. Taking it out of the sheath when inflated does.
2. Foreplay is actually important as it lubes things up and brings some excitement and anticipation.
That breeder bs is pretty much in the realm of fantasy. Even animals in the wild do foreplay sometimes even for days. :D

I had chance to play with 4 desexed pups and all of them were happy to get hard and knot. Just no cum and they loose interest pretty quick after knotting. Might last few seconds only.
yep, same, my little guy gets hard, fucks hard and knots on a good day but only for maybe 15 seconds :( such a pretty cock though 🥺

thank you for answering. i tried to do it to my 4 year old dog last night and nothing happened so i was wondering if he could. i have never done it before and thought that could of been why
i had the same issue with my lab. i used some coconut oil, which he likes licking too, and that helped A LOT. not only for the excitement of me playing with it, but him licking it was able to excite him as well. but it did take A LOT of patience.

Only if you are not looking for it 🤣

Depending on the age and how long he has been without balls, it *is* odd but possible.

Removal of gonades will take the stimuly to react but they are fully operational, and learned behaviours... There is also a lot of playfulness confusing and mixing with sex. Just look at all those spayed females harrasding and mounting my poor dog all the time 😅

Reactions: pes
My ex girlfriend had a neutered husky/pit mix that I could sometimes get hard but we mostly just enjoyed kissing and humping each other

In my experience it's when they get snipped that matters.

If they fix a dog before it has time to reach sexual maturity chances are they will never have that interest.

If the is sexually active and has reached that moment they can still have fun. Their drive may go down over time since the natural production of testosterone is lowered but they definitely can. I've had fun with in tact and neutered males before.

So I have a lil Frenchie cross I got from a rescue and he was snipped when I got him. Idk how old he was when he got snipped. He *loves* hand jobs. We got a bed time routine that is basically him fucking my hand and then I go and have a good pron related fap session. He is super insistent and obvious about it when it's time. He's never been into mounting me but he's gone like 3 times in a day before with my hand.

I have been mounted and tied by 4 (IIRC) neutered males. All were snipped as adults. I've since decided getting mounted isn't really for me for various reasons, but it happened several times in the past.

A past boy I had was cut very young and had a pencil dick, but he really loved a BJ. When we were alone and I got down on the floor with him he knew what was about to happen. He would start pawing at me and showing pink until I put my mouth on him. He would then hump like crazy, knot up and orgasm, though he only lasted 5 minutes or so. He would rest for 20-30 minutes and be ready to go again. He was a medium - large dog at about 55 lbs. or 25kg but he could fit everything he had in my mouth and tie. He tasted rather nice, too, though nothing came out of him.

We were hoping it would be the same with my guy. He was neutered in Sept & had mounted me many times. He was 19-20 months old so was hoping he would still have interested. So far he still loves licking but doesnt have the gusto when wanting to climb up behind.
Why did you neuter him if he was already giving it to you?

My dog that i was with a long time I loved so much. Dumb but so sensitive and kind. was neutered against my wishes. Only say that cause we had a long sexual evolution. so many long quiet nights rimming each other and I cant tell you how many secret hallway handjobs I gave. He liked sex, and even liked pushing back on me during anal. I know he would have been happier without balls but I gave that dog the best life I could. Try different things to excite your dog, maybe he likes a non traditional position. I rode my dogs neutered sausage cowgirl style many times since he didn't have the energy to pound me doggy style. obviously i had pillows and stuff to not hurt his back in that position.

My family is getting a one year old Bull Mastiff and he got neutered just a couple weeks ago, do you guys think he might still have interest?

step 1 is to let the dog want your touch i.e. become friends and get comfortable talking with your dog. I wrote in a different thread my backstory but if your worried ill say yes. My neutered dog of many years and i had great years of sex. I know a friends dog basically doesn't know he has a dick and got annoyed when i made an advance so i stopped.

The sooner a dog gets neutered the lower the chance of sex is. The purpose of castration is the removal of sexual behavior. On top of that there are other issues like the sheath being drier inside or a difficulty to keep an erection.

A couple of weeks. Possibly his hormones are still half there but right now he is just... sore and a bit unconfortable.

By the time all settles, sorry about it, but the answer is basically do not count on it, with just very, very few exceptions.

Sort if "If I buy lotto, will I get to win some good money?"

Thank you guys for the information, we are planning on a trip to go get him within the next weeks! When he gets used to me as a new member of the family I won't expect nothing from him, but if he shows any signs of interest it would be awesome 😍

Good luck.
Hope you and your family get a lovely boy. Quite a life changer in any case. Have lots of fun and joy with him.

Why did you neuter him if he was already giving it to you?
New job required traveling which meant he was going to need to stay in some day cares & overnights. Those places require it after 6 mos. Couldnt find someone to reliably come over & house sit with him.

Back