Neutered male sex information gathering

unfortunately I’d have to consider it because it’s so normalized and it’d be suspicious for me to have a dog with his balls hanging on his whole life, when everyone does the opposite
Who cares? No ones gonna ask lol, don’t do that to your mate it’s just cruel and stupid. No one in their right mind would actually care about it.

I will say that the anti-neutering movement is still going, and we zoos are not the only pet-owners that think it's bizarre to castrate an animal unnecessarily.

unfortunately I’d have to consider it because it’s so normalized and it’d be suspicious for me to have a dog with his balls hanging on his whole life, when everyone does the opposite

So you want to have your dog fixed because other people are doing it and its normalized. Do you ever hear yourself sir?

They can in fact knot, I've had experience with several fixed boys in my time and there were never problems getting the knot to grow. Unless trained to mount or fixed after learning that humping = fun though, they may not be very inclined to penetrate in the first place, so stimulation will have to be manually done.

I can attest to the lack of cum though, that is true. Their body do the movements but unless there's a bit of urine already in their system, the contractions will be running on dry plumbing.
Not even one drop of cum??? Not one drop of any liquid whatsoever???

I've run the data times over times, and for males you will get 1 extra year of life if neutered early. However it's clear that they will stop living much early, plus plenty of senior disorders will appear sooner and more of them, the risk having problems walking is higher, it's a nonononono
The girls is a 4 year difference, not one so not that clear... I'll still running the numbers

I've run the data times over times, and for males you will get 1 extra year of life if neutered early. However it's clear that they will stop living much early, plus plenty of senior disorders will appear sooner and more of them, the risk having problems walking is higher, it's a nonononono
The girls is a 4 year difference, not one so not that clear... I'll still running the numbers
Uh, you might want to recheck those figures. They actually live long if they AREN'T altered at a young age.

I have a few family members that are crazy about the need for people to spay and neuter their pets, that when holidays roll around, that's all I hear from them since I have many intact dogs in my house. Not one of these relatives suspect that I'm a zoo because the dogs are intact. If just owning a dog with balls make you sus, you're failing at hiding your zoosexuality. I don't know if you live alone or under someone's roof with rules in place about owning a dog (you didn't specify), but if someone wants to pitch a fit about you owning an intact dog, do like me and let them preach about it until they're blue in the face and when they're done, go get yourself some dessert.

And if you're willing to sacrifice sex with a dog to at least have a lifelong companion, then I'd recommend going to your local animal shelter and giving a dog there a good home. Just having a dog to cuddle with, take for walks and to care for, is life changing enough.

Uh, you might want to recheck those figures. They actually live long if they AREN'T altered at a young age.
I see your point, my unaltered dog surpasses in health the adopted ones by far even being older.
But unfortunately that's not the case when you analyse +2000 cases.

The Western European standard is definitely to neuter your dog at a young age, but same could be said about not seasoning your food.
My family has also been kinda on the “when will you neuter your boy, everyone does it” train but you just gotta power through that. If you’re not willing to do that, yeah get a shelter dog that’s already been neutered. You won’t be having intercourse 99% chance, but you’re still getting a lifelong companion and that’s worth the world to me.

You will have to learn to not be the always pleasant guy. Be the one at distance from the rest, the one nobody tells what to do just because they can. Learn to say "why is that your business?". Besides that there are arguments enough against neutering.

Being neutered and appearing sexually active dosnt mean he will be able to get it hard so to speak to actually do anything. Dont force him..

The purpose of castration is the removal of sexual behavior. Some dogs may be able to still get an erection after it, but it is harder for them to stay hard and their overall sexual drive is much much lower and will likely go away completely over time.

I have a big German shepherd I wanna have some fun with but he's been neutered. Can he still get hard if I try give him a good time? :3

Back