Need some advice

shadAD88

Tourist
So I have a Male GSD still intact and I REALLY want him to mount me. He's 21 months old so 2 years in october. Would it be safe for him to and would it cause a change in behavior as I dont want him to try anything with anyone else in the house. I do still need to have his hips looked at as his breed is known for issues regarding them. I really want to but I don't wanna hurt him. Thanks everyone!

Age looks fine, If he is willing to, you may just let him try.

The hios, honestly, I do not think this exercise is really half as bad as playing, running, etc 🤷

Avoiding him "molesting" others will come with some education. It is possible he tries. If they stop him he will soon know who and when is ok. He may also be more insisting on you, just make sure you stop him there and when out of place.

Explanation: Male dogs. Much like guys *schrugs*

Age looks fine, If he is willing to, you may just let him try.

The hios, honestly, I do not think this exercise is really half as bad as playing, running, etc 🤷

Avoiding him "molesting" others will come with some education. It is possible he tries. If they stop him he will soon know who and when is ok. He may also be more insisting on you, just make sure you stop him there and when out of place.

Explanation: Male dogs. Much like guys *schrugs*
Okay thank you. It all makes sense. Maybe when I have the house to myself over night i'll give him a try on me. I wanna feel him so bad xP

Okay thank you. It all makes sense. Maybe when I have the house to myself over night i'll give him a try on me. I wanna feel him so bad xP
Do not rush it. Go step by step.
No need to do everything in one day.

And be aware he may just not get the message, or even not be interested. In that case you still have a nice dog and companion. Do mot get frustrated.

Do not rush it. Go step by step.
No need to do everything in one day.

And be aware he may just not get the message, or even not be interested. In that case you still have a nice dog and companion. Do mot get frustrated.
Oh yeah of course I'd take my time. Just get on all fours and wiggle my butt infront of him and see if he turns me into his bitch xP

Would it be safe for him to and would it cause a change in behavior as I dont want him to try anything with anyone else in the house.

It probably will change behavor in some ways. If that's a concern, I would get him used to the idea that it only happens in a particular place. If he happens to try mounting someone else or when someone else is around, just redirect him to do something different, like sitting; dogs mounting is a common enough thing I don't think most people will think much of it.

He’s plenty old enough. You can go for it. Don’t rush it, don’t forcefully try to jerk him or anything crazy. Try to keep it as natural as possible. He has sexual urges and you want to teach him to see you as sexual partner, not just to fuck you. He should want to do it and he should love doing it. With that being said, not all dogs have a high sex drive. And some dogs learn faster or slower than others. So keep that in mind. He may instantly get the idea and starting mounting, or he may take a little warming up. Or he may not be interested at all.

As far as behavioral changes…that’s pretty vague. In his everyday normal behavior, he may be slightly more engaging with you. He may be a little closer to you. But you won’t likely see any changes there.
Sexually, depends on the dog. I personally have never had a dog that I had a sexual relationship with, my own dog or otherwise, attempt to mount anyone but me. I work with the dog to develop a real relationship beyond just sex. They don’t see me a just a hole to fuck. I’m a partner, sexual and otherwise. And they know they can express those urges with me, and we both enjoy it. And because of that, they don’t go around asking any human who walks in to fuck.

We have a show line GSD stud here. I co-own him but he doesn’t stay with me sadly. He loves to fuck. From the day he arrived from Germany, we had a bond, a real connection. Didn’t take long for him to start rather aggressively asking…more like demanding…to fuck. And we do it whenever we can. He has never attempted it with his owner or anyone else. And he never asks when I’m there but not alone. He’s too damn smart for that.

Anyway, long story short, focus on developing your sexual relationship with him, making him enjoy it as much if not more than you and worry about all the other stuff IF anytime arises. But I don’t foresee any issues. Have fun, be safe. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Be sure you know how much to expect from him. Sheps can vary pretty wildly in the size department, so having an idea how much he's packing might be a good idea.

Be sure you know how much to expect from him. Sheps can vary pretty wildly in the size department, so having an idea how much he's packing might be a good idea.
I’ve seen it a few times. He’s not small by any means. 🤣 I’ve fondled with his knot a few times from his sheath and it does feel a good size. 😋

just have a consistent spot and procedure, my boys know it is go time second they see the lube bottle come out, till then they will play coy testing the new people, but don't go full bore till they see the lube. And normies don't pick up at all that he's testing them, they just think "Aww cute he loves attention so much!"

just have a consistent spot and procedure, my boys know it is go time second they see the lube bottle come out, till then they will play coy testing the new people, but don't go full bore till they see the lube. And normies don't pick up at all that he's testing them, they just think "Aww cute he loves attention so much!"
That's a good idea. Kinda like a trigger in a way. Thanks! What kind of lube do you use if you don't mind me asking xP

Age is just fine
Behaviour will adjust if you repremaind him
And if you're that worried you can always just take him to the vet but he should be just fine, GSDs are amazing partners

Age is just fine
Behaviour will adjust if you repremaind him
And if you're that worried you can always just take him to the vet but he should be just fine, GSDs are amazing partners
Yeah. I wouldn’t be mad at him or anything. Someone said about training him when he sees a lube bottle. I’m gonna do that then he’ll know when it’s fun time. And so he won’t do it with anyone else. 🤣

Yeah. I wouldn’t be mad at him or anything. Someone said about training him when he sees a lube bottle. I’m gonna do that then he’ll know when it’s fun time. And so he won’t do it with anyone else. 🤣
Ding dong...

Hello, wishing you a great morning, madam. I lost my job, and now earn my living selling sex lube door to door.
You might be interested in this quality lube bott... AarRGgghHH!!!!

🤣

Ding dong...

Hello, wishing you a great morning, madam. I lost my job, and now earn my living selling sex lube door to door.
You might be interested in this quality lube bott... AarRGgghHH!!!!

🤣
There's nothing more frustrating than encountering a humpy dog and not being able to do anything positive about it in public.

I had two German Shepherds, keep in mind that they are very active dogs during sex. They can be a little rough but you'll get used to it. I recommend you keep their claws short so they don't leave marks on your waist

I had two German Shepherds, keep in mind that they are very active dogs during sex. They can be a little rough but you'll get used to it. I recommend you keep their claws short so they don't leave marks on your waist
That’s probably a good idea. Otherwise if someone sees them they may be asking questions 🤣

Agreed with the above-posted comment which suggested you pick a particular room to exclusively (or, at least near-exclusviely, lol) play with him in the house, ideally not the living room or other area where you will have guests hanging out frequently; that said, the reality is, any intact male dog (and even some neutered ones) will occasionally start getting a little humpy if someone is giving them a lot of love & attention, not a big deal, and usually followed by laughing all around---I typically tell whoever caught his attention that they should be flattered 🤣

I agree with the others about him learning when and where. When I started it was always in the same room and I had a specific routine we went through so he knew when he could have sex. I got him to find his socks (made him wear them so wouldn't scratch me). Also had an old toowel I used which would have and my cum on it. The smell was another signal for him. He soon learned when he could do it and when not. If you have any specific questions just DM me.

I agree with the others about him learning when and where. When I started it was always in the same room and I had a specific routine we went through so he knew when he could have sex. I got him to find his socks (made him wear them so wouldn't scratch me). Also had an old toowel I used which would have and my cum on it. The smell was another signal for him. He soon learned when he could do it and when not. If you have any specific questions just DM me.
Thank you. A towel is a good idea too. I’m gonna get a bottle for lube and use that only for fun time so when he sees it he knows. And if I’m on my bed or floor on all fours then it can be another signal. I have the house to myself for the weekend so gonna do some training with him. x3

Back