(Myself) Femboy and Husky Chilling Together!

What a gorgeous, handsome, happy boy! Can tell he loves you by the happy, little, squeaky woofs, and his happy smiling face. Looks to be an awesome, friendly companion. I want to play with this pup and his companion. I hope y'all have an awesome day and that y'all get to enjoy many long and happy years together.

Femboys are cool btw the world is awesome with all the cool variety that human kind has to offer. All the lovely spiciness going on!

Do you ever post any Husky stuff of your own on here?
Once upon a time. You can see 2 clips with my old husky called "Lucky Husky lucky me" in the M/Fdog section. But since a little civil mishap, I haven't posted any more content, like with my new husky girl.
But I can show off a tiny bit...

Attachments

• IMG_20230908_175113_116.jpg
    IMG_20230908_175113_116.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20230908_175115_883.jpg
    IMG_20230908_175115_883.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 120
We've been over the whole thing. The site it was posted to has been banned, even by mention on zooville. And the admins know I never did anything like that.

But we can't stop dumb people from spreading lies on other websites. Facts of the internet.
That really sucks. That is one of my worst nightmares and the fact that essentially people deepfaked a story into existence to paint you as a monster really shows how desperate humanity can get for attention. Sorry sorry.

What a gorgeous, handsome, happy boy! Can tell he loves you by the happy, little, squeaky woofs, and his happy smiling face. Looks to be an awesome, friendly companion. I want to play with this pup and his companion. I hope y'all have an awesome day and that y'all get to enjoy many long and happy years together.

Femboys are cool btw the world is awesome with all the cool variety that human kind has to offer. All the lovely spiciness going on!
Thanks dawg!

Back