My kinky soul mate.

MissFilthy

Tourist
Hi everyone, i hope this is posted in the right section, apolagies if not. I am a 41 year old woman in Kent England. My first encounter with a dog happened when i was young, i stayed at my cousins one night and he had a little dog, i slept on the floor and the dog came up to me in the middle of the night sniffing around and for some reason i pulled my knickers down and let hi lick me. I loved it. Now fast forward to a few years ago.... i had been single for years and there was this guy, so dreamy, big, strong, masculine, i had fancied for years. Well luck would have it that we crossed paths and he ended up back at mine one night. We got drunk & high, and ourkinks almost immediately started to come out, he was just like me, depraved and perverted. It started off with taboo roleplay, but with a few weeks it escalated, he was without doubt the one for me. So i invited him round one night, said the door was open, when i saw him pull up outside i quickly got in position and let my dog mount me, he was proper pounding me when he walked in, his face was priceless. He was so excited and grinning from ear to ear, once the dog had knotted me and the second he pulled out he shoved his cock in me and stirred the doggy porridge, omg it was amazing. Now i just have to keep my human partner happy, i never want to lose him, this is why im here, trying to find dig or horse owners for him to have fun with, as i onlyhave fun with my dog and only let my dog have fun with me, so as he has been so understanding and supportive i am determined to help him fulfil his fantasy.

Thanks for reading. I love you all, felt nothing but love on this site so far. 🩷

why not working on getting more doggos or a horse to ur life

so u both have a happy doggos and/or horse(s) to bring joy into ur life - there is way more fun than only the sexual side in keeping a doggo/horse and its healthy <3

Back