My first time on a sow

They have lots of lovely pigs in Denmark...for making lovely Danish bacon, that they export all over the world.

Me and sow. And my first cow Thank you so much for the many comments. It is still wonderful to hear about other people's experiences behind female animals. I say female animals because I have no experience with male animals. I will never forget the man who was the first to tell me that having sex with a cow or sow, was pretty common and it was perfectly ok. Hi mentioned that after artificial insemination has become common place, What you do to her is the only decent sex she ever get's. WOW it was something new to me and wonderful to think about.
My first cow . After a years time our neighbor sold the farm no more sow pussy for me there. In the summer after i began to walk in the meadows nearby ,there were a lot of heifers and it was nice to go and cuddle them in the pussy. But they were too high -legged so I had to go and play with my cock up against their body.
That same summer, I met a farmer I knew .And hi asked , can you do me a favor ? I have a cow in the heat, and we are going to the animal show, and come home late. c And the AI man does not come until late afternoon, can you put her on grass after he has been there. There are a lot of strawberries you can eat while you wait. we went to the farm and he put me off and they left. I went straight into the barn and there was a cow lying down, with the pussy out over the gutter. The pussy was much bigger than the pussy of the sows I used to enjoy. The sight of the slim dripping pussy went straight into my dick, giving me a great desire to get my dick in her. I closed the barn door and put a hook on. Then back to the cow there was clean behind her but wet. Then I found a bit of straw and sprinkled behind her, Then I took off shorts and underpants, and by then I had already forgotten about time and place . And when I knelt down behind here, I touched her pussy and she stretched her hind legs slightly, lifting her tail so I had the most beautiful view of all her genitals, my cock was wild and eager for her pussy, it was so hard it almost touched my navel. I pushed the dick down so it was right next to her vagina and drove the dick up and down the slimy crack, waw it was good, after a few small steps forward ,on my knees I was so deep in her, My abdomen was lubricated with her juice, oh god let her stay down. Oh yeah I think she likes what I do , so I put my hands on her back and pressed my shoes against the back of the gutter, to push my cock harder against her pussy while I fucked her I felt the mucus running from the pussy down over my balls which was just inside the pussy. It was wonderful and it wasn't long before that bobbly feeling in my body came ,and I bumped my first semen into a cows vagina.
I stood up trembled and watched her pussy where semen and mucus ran down from her pussy. It lasted only a few minutes before my dick wanted more and I agreed , And I was on her again, and she was just wonderful This time it took a little longer ride, and it was wonderful to fuck her. After I have fucked her, she got op and pissed, Fine now , the AI man was not able to see that I have already inseminated her,
Later I worked at a farm, where I was alone at night with a lot of cows, and I was the only bull, so every time a cow or heifer was i heat I was there in the evening and night , and how I fucked them. In the 3 years I was there I fucked more than a 100 cows and heifers , and some of them more than once.
Cows and heifers in heat have a different smell..when I get it I get horny at the thought of a nice hot pussy and a female that wants a cock in her......such a pleasure to feel the friction in her hot juicy pussy and to feel her mucus drip down your balls....it like heaven!

Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together or doesn’t it matter?
Many sows get to love man sex and will let you mount them anytime....you may need some lube when they are not in heat, especially if you are in too much of of a hurry to finger them to get their juices going. Older sows seems to love cock more than their younger sisters.

When I was very young, I thought i was the only one in the world who had such desire. It wasn't until years later, I met a man , who said hi loved to look at animals fucking, We began to talk , and found out that looking wasn't the whole story. OO it was great to talk to someone older who had been fucking sows for many years.

Our neighbor was a farmer who had a lot of sows, and at the age of 14 years I began to help there to earn some pocket money.
I found it very exciting to watch the boar fuck the sows . And i was so envious of the boar . Our neighbor often sad in a bar at night and came home late.
Then one day i had been over there , in the stable There was a big sow alone ,in a box with a lot of straw. She was white clean, and she was in heat, her pussy was redish and dangled from side to side when she walked. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.
In the evening I saw that the neighbor's car was gone.

waw!!! now it was time to try something new.
I walked over to the stable , and jumped into the sow. She came over and sniffed to me, she know me and, we were boddies.
I stood and looked at her swollen moist pussy, and it made it boil in my abdomen. Now it should be me , now i should be the boar, now it was my turn to have my dick in her pussy. So I stood behind her and with my hands I pressed down on her back, she stood completely still- With one hand on her back and the other hand putting my dickhead in contact with her pussy, It made her take a step back, and my god!!! My dick was in her pussy to the nuts,. As a 14 year old boy i was fucking a big sow. I was out of breath and my mouth was dry, It was amazing to feel that she was just as horny as me. But it wasn't long before I started to feel the intoxicating feeling in my abdomen, and while clinging to her hindquarter I shot for the fist time my semen in a sow's vagina in long wonderful squirt. That summer I came often to the barn and fucked the sow's that were in heat, I was HOOKED!!!!!! Later I was on lots of heifers and cows
You made me cum just reading.... Are you still in contacts with sows? I'd fly anywhere in the States to meet an owner.

You write that you breed the young sows th e first time, they were in heat. I wish it was me.!!!!!! I played with my stiff cock from I was 9-10 years old, but I did not achieve ejaculation . I played with my cock until it turned red and sore. I have tried to breed young sows as a young man, but they could not take my cock until they weighed 130 kg. I wonder if I had tried to fuck a very young sow then ,that could take my cock when I was 10 years old. I might have started ejaculating a long time before. And my apprenticeship on the sow's with my cock in them had begun years before.
Was your first ejaculation in the pussy of a sow ???????????
Great shot of cum in her pussy....mmmm

I was envious of the boar, His dick in her cunt. I wanted to fuck her, and when I did it was wonderfuld
I preferred to get into her before the boar.....although I have done them when the boar was finished after his 15 minutes of pleasure!

Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together or doesn’t it matter?
Many sows enjoy man cock even when not in heat........especially sows that took man cock when in heat.....some lube may be needed to ease your cock into her pussy...vet gel is the ideal lube, tho i often only used my spit and lots of fingering.

You made me cum just reading.... Are you still in contacts with sows? I'd fly anywhere in the States to meet an owner.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm...... what a great story...reminds me of my time on my Dads pig farm....
When Dad was busy it was my job , even as a ten year old, to bring the boar to check out any sows in heat and then help him mount them.....at age 12 I poked and cummed in the sows after the boar did them..............later on I did them before the boar got his cock in.

Back