My first time on a sow

Reminds me of a hot summer for me and it was a excellent summer probably the best summer of my entire life. I had 5 heifers and man they were well bred. I look back and I’m thankful for the experience because it was wonderful while it lasted and I bred a lot of in heat ladies that summer.

Would love to hear more about your summer if you were willing to share

No my first ejaculations were in dairy cows.... In summer it was my job to handle our bulls when cows needed breeding...May and June were the busiest "bull" months and Dad was often away from the farm on his contracting work....so I was often alone in the barn!
Oh it's so horny to see a bull fuck a cow ,I get horny too.

No my first ejaculations were in dairy cows.... In summer it was my job to handle our bulls when cows needed breeding...May and June were the busiest "bull" months and Dad was often away from the farm on his contracting work....so I was often alone in the barn!
So nice, to be alone with the animals!!!!

I think that the sow's are best when they are in heat.

Could be so.. but I'd hazard a good guess that any willing animal in heat or out of season that's able to take a human male are on that list too. Since we've been roaming this planet for a few thousands of years, lots of past zoo lovers & future zoo lovers to come. Most would call it the circle of life birth..maturity...mate (lots of it)...reproduction...death

I was raised on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. I started young with the heifers but was soon finding my pleasures with the sows too. As was stated they have a very high body temp, are tighter than heifers or cows and are generally very receptive. As a youngster my penis was pretty small and I found that a gilt in her first heat was an amazing experience. Even tighter than the sows. I routinely surveyed the young females to see when one entered her first heat. She was soon in the barn stall and if she was agreeable (almost always) I would have my little cock in her.
I wish that i had been able to have acces to gilt's in my preteen years . I played often with my cock until it was red and swollen, but produced no semen. OO I wish that I had been able to test my boy cock in a gilt.

Gilts are very tight, even when they come into first heat...but in heat they will stand and try hard to take you in.........they are ideal for boys in their early teens...
My experience is a gilt when in first heat like 7-8 months of age is nice horny, but when I tried to push my dick in her pussy she disappeared with a whine. But at 11-12 months of age and in heat is a completely different matter OOO playing with the cockhead in her little pink pussy, and how horny to look down. And feel the cock slip into the wonderful narrow vagina.

...with some gilts I could get my cock in...no matter how hard I pushed and tried...she wanted it just as much as I did but her ass bones were just too close together....my cock had grown too thick by then...and I did not want to hurt or damage her.

Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together or doesn’t it matter?
Our sows would take it anytime for a scoop of grain but they would really get into it when they were in heat. Our gilts were only really receptive when they were in heat. We used to keep 6-10 sows most of the time all in one pasture until they farrowed and we would separate the sow to protect her piglets.

Trickpony.
Oh yes. A sow that is in a stall with a lot of straw is so nice and clean that it is pleasure to lie down behind her and smear the pussy with a little explorations creme. If the sow knows you, a sow is so lazy that she does not get up when you mess with her cunt, and when she feels your cock in the cunt. it is my impression that she think this is not so bad.
But sows in heat are so wonderfully horny, at least as horny as me, and her reddish hot slimy cunt eagerly accepts a hard cock.:gsd_love::pig_nervous::pig_nervous:

I was raised on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. I started young with the heifers but was soon finding my pleasures with the sows too. As was stated they have a very high body temp, are tighter than heifers or cows, and are generally very receptive. As a youngster, my penis was pretty small and I found that a gilt in her first heat was an amazing experience. Even tighter than the sows. I routinely surveyed the young females to see when one entered her first heat. She was soon in the barn stall and if she was agreeable (almost always) I would have my little cock in her.
Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together or doesn’t it matter?

In my experience gilts are not as receptive as sows...until they come first in heat...then they are wonderful for a teenage boy with a thin cock....my cock got too thick for gilts in my teens but the older sows loved it whether in or out of heat....happy memories.

...with some gilts I could get my cock in...no matter how hard I pushed and tried...she wanted it just as much as I did but her ass bones were just too close together....my cock had grown too thick by then...and I did not want to hurt or damage her.
I often lay and played with my cock in bed when I was10-11 years old and I could play so long with the cock that it became red and swollen, but no semen and ejaculation. I wish that had access to some young gilts when I was that age. When I was on my first sow as 14 years old it was amazing I tried some gilts at that age when they were in there in the first heat, but they were too tight in the pussy.
Imagine if you as a 10 old were able to fuck a young gilt for a long time without ejaculation. It would probably be much better than the dry play with the cock in the bed.

I often lay and played with my cock in bed when I was10-11 years old and I could play so long with the cock that it became red and swollen, but no semen and ejaculation. I wish that had access to some young gilts when I was that age. When I was on my first sow as 14 years old it was amazing I tried some gilts at that age when they were in there in the first heat, but they were too tight in the pussy.
Imagine if you as a 10 old were able to fuck a young gilt for a long time without ejaculation. It would probably be much better than the dry play with the cock in the bed.
Older sows are much more tame than gilts...gilts squeal too much and are hard to catch unless they are in heat...
I remember one night when a gilt was looking for cock but my cock was just too thick for her to take....she was not bred by the boar till a few weeks later...and she was still very tight when i did her..

Hi farmjimm.

My favorites as a teenager were older, sows, the bigger the better. I thought it was great to lie on the back of this big female, in full heat, and with my eager boy cock in her pussy. The feeling that my cock could control her to stand completely still was lovely.
But the best part was the way her cunt fondled my cock I thought it was great to tumble around on this big lovely girlfriend, ant to reach down and grab her tits. Sows like it a little hard, and it excites her. I learned that from the boars. How wonderful it was, it was so that my body trembled when I felt the bobbling feeling in my abdomen just before my semen pumped into her vagina in long squirts.
Lying there on the back of her , breathlessly , quivering, satisfied, while the cock became limp, was wonderful.

You explain it so much better than I can...yes they love having their tits pulled while u are in them.....
I cummed fast in her but then I reloaded and took my time and would almost sleep on her back..and she loved it too...no other animal loves sex as much as pigs...and they soon show you that they want it...even when not in heat..
.The big heavy fat sows were great but at times I loved the thin ones so that I could join my hands under her belly.

hi farmjimm
Your comment, I love them, and they often make me smile. Because I often recognize the same small lovely details. It is wonderful to read about that there are others like me, have been able to stand naken from the waist and down, and look at a sow's reddish cunt, while the cock got bigger and bigger, and thropping with longing for her cunt.
It was nice to read that I was not the only one who prefers sows, and big heavy sows. And yes sows are wonderfully ready for sex when they are I heat. Sows are not like cows whose cunts drips with mucus when they are in heat. But it is nice to massage the sow just inside the vagina with the cockhead , then she lubricates quickly with the most fantastic lubricant in the world.
And once you have the cock in her you can lie still, and wait a bit and then fuck her a bit again, and in that way extend the time before you squit in her. And sows have plenty of time, unlike cows and heifers which are often restless. I have occasionally experienced that a sow cunt, when I lay on her, began pulsating and make small contractions with the vagina, Oh it is great to lie there and let her do the job, and feel that she builds up that arousal in me, until I almost exploded in her.
Yes, the cunt on a sow is the most wonderful place my cock had ever been. I can not thank then enough for the most amazing way they so often have milked my cock.

hi farmjimm
Your comment, I love them, and they often make me smile. Because I often recognize the same small lovely details. It is wonderful to read about that there are others like me, have been able to stand naken from the waist and down, and look at a sow's reddish cunt, while the cock got bigger and bigger, and thropping with longing for her cunt.
It was nice to read that I was not the only one who prefers sows, and big heavy sows. And yes sows are wonderfully ready for sex when they are I heat. Sows are not like cows whose cunts drips with mucus when they are in heat. But it is nice to massage the sow just inside the vagina with the cockhead , then she lubricates quickly with the most fantastic lubricant in the world.
And once you have the cock in her you can lie still, and wait a bit and then fuck her a bit again, and in that way extend the time before you squit in her. And sows have plenty of time, unlike cows and heifers which are often restless. I have occasionally experienced that a sow cunt, when I lay on her, began pulsating and make small contractions with the vagina, Oh it is great to lie there and let her do the job, and feel that she builds up that arousal in me, until I almost exploded in her.
Yes, the cunt on a sow is the most wonderful place my cock had ever been. I can not thank then enough for the most amazing way they so often have milked my cock.
My problem came at agricultural shows when farmer exhibitors have all the animals cleaned up, washed , trimmed and ready for their prizes....and I am there with a stiff horn in my pants and wishing I could be mounting them!

My problem came at agricultural shows when farmer exhibitors have all the animals cleaned up, washed , trimmed and ready for their prizes....and I am there with a stiff horn in my pants and wishing I could be mounting them!
Yes, poor you.LOL. I know it ,all the beautiful lovely cows, sows , heifers , and one hell of a lot of people around.

Alone in the barn with a cow in heat, I love it when her cunt bless my cock.

I was raised on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. I started young with the heifers but was soon finding my pleasures with the sows too. As was stated they have a very high body temp, are tighter than heifers or cows and are generally very receptive. As a youngster, my penis was pretty small and I found that a gilt in her first heat was an amazing experience. Even tighter than the sows. I routinely surveyed the young females to see when one entered her first heat. She was soon in the barn stall and if she was agreeable (almost always) I would have my little cock in her.
yes, a gilt is wonderful but often too tight in the pussy. A big sow is easier.

Back