My first time on a sow

Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together oryes doesn’t it matter?

Yes they do. You fuck them a few times and they got to wanting man cock. I started my sows during their heat cycle ... Maybe breed then two or three times during the heat and they were hooked. They were pretty easy to get to stand for a breeding with a little pussy play... Lil rubbing and fingering fucking they were wet and ready to go.

Number of sows were never a major issue. They got along well it each other. We had a dairy, beef and hog operation. We probably never had over 100 hogs at a time. I probably never had more that 25 sows I could breed.

I hope my English is ok. I am from Denmark.???????
I loved the story! It did have some parts that were not perfect English though. I enjoyed it all the same.

IF you would like to learn English better and would like someone to review the story with you feel free to ask. Some might say it is nit-picky but I see it as more an opportunity to learn if that is in fact what you wish to do.

Thank you for sharing your story :)

Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together or doesn’t it matter?
Best is when they are in heat or when they are near having their baby piglets...they love man cock in them then but many will take man cock anytime once they get used to it..always best to finger them first to see if they will take u..

Last edited:
Wonderful written first time moment mating with a sow, the description - just what dreams are made of plus are hard to forget however long ago it happened. Those dreams which came to real life goes to addiction overtime more you get - the seductiveness of the whole act etc Once you start down the path of full on zoo sexual life you only want more of it, if it's not even a sow any more maybe a k9/mare & the rest. Talking from personal experience from over the years. It's a lifestyle you have to hold with both hands not one
Just my words!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they do. You fuck them a few times and they got to wanting man cock. I started my sows during their heat cycle ... Maybe breed then two or three times during the heat and they were hooked. They were pretty easy to get to stand for a breeding with a little pussy play... Lil rubbing and fingering fucking they were wet and ready to go.

Number of sows were never a major issue. They got along well it each other. We had a dairy, beef and hog operation. We probably never had over 100 hogs at a time. I probably never had more that 25 sows I could breed.
When there are 25 sow There is not long between one of them is red in the cunt, and ready for you, Just fantastic !!!!!!!!!

I loved the story! It did have some parts that were not perfect English though. I enjoyed it all the same.

IF you would like to learn English better and would like someone to review the story with you feel free to ask. Some might say it is nit-picky but I see it as more an opportunity to learn if that is in fact what you wish to do.

Thank you for sharing your story :)
If i write the story in Danish to you ,will you translate it to English, Ps. My Danish i perfect.

Nothing much to improve on the English and the story is so good...in any zoo language...!!
Thank you so much for your support , it's not so easy for me to write about these delicate topics ,in for me foreign language, and so ask the family who don't know about my "Hobby" to help with corrections. My comment to Sam Smith was a kind of a joke.

Written English can be difficult for non-native English speakers and English spelling has not been reformed since Shakespeare's time !..that was in around 1600AD!

Yes you are right, sows in heat are very horny ,wonderful horny and fantastic to breed manco hooked years ago!!!!!!

I love your story...dads farm was dairy and pig breeding....I started on dairy cows but found the sows so much hotter and ideal for a teen boys cock...as I got older my cock thicckened so I could only enter the older sows. Sows are smart..the ones that wanted me stood still even when not in heat....
You write that you breed the young sows th e first time, they were in heat. I wish it was me.!!!!!! I played with my stiff cock from I was 9-10 years old, but I did not achieve ejaculation . I played with my cock until it turned red and sore. I have tried to breed young sows as a young man, but they could not take my cock until they weighed 130 kg. I wonder if I had tried to fuck a very young sow then ,that could take my cock when I was 10 years old. I might have started ejaculating a long time before. And my apprenticeship on the sow's with my cock in them had begun years before.
Was your first ejaculation in the pussy of a sow ???????????

Attachments

• Sow creampie 2.webm
    6.9 MB
You write that you breed the young sows th e first time, they were in heat. I wish it was me.!!!!!! I played with my stiff cock from I was 9-10 years old, but I did not achieve ejaculation . I played with my cock until it turned red and sore. I have tried to breed young sows as a young man, but they could not take my cock until they weighed 130 kg. I wonder if I had tried to fuck a very young sow then ,that could take my cock when I was 10 years old. I might have started ejaculating a long time before. And my apprenticeship on the sow's with my cock in them had begun years before.
No my first ejaculations were in dairy cows.... In summer it was my job to handle our bulls when cows needed breeding...May and June were the busiest "bull" months and Dad was often away from the farm on his contracting work....so I was often alone in the barn!

That "Creampie" was a lovely clip......the sow was hot and her pussy soft and pink......the best part of pig farming!...thanks for a great clip!

No my first ejaculations were in dairy cows.... In summer it was my job to handle our bulls when cows needed breeding...May and June were the busiest "bull" months and Dad was often away from the farm on his contracting work....so I was often alone in the barn!

Alone in the barn , with a dairy cow in heat waw!!!. Oh her slimy varm cunt is just paradise. I hope you was alone a lot, time on a box behind a cow in heat it fantastic.

Attachments

• 394vg_slow.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 355
Alone in the barn , with a dairy cow in heat waw!!!. Oh her slimy varm cunt is just paradise. I hope you was alone a lot, time on a box behind a cow in heat it fantastic.
Yes...that mucus on my cock and the heat from her pussy..it was all over far to fast....the second cumming was the best......if alone...for long enough!

When I was very young, I thought i was the only one in the world who had such desire. It wasn't until years later, I met a man , who said hi loved to look at animals fucking, We began to talk , and found out that looking wasn't the whole story. OO it was great to talk to someone older who had been fucking sows for many years.

Our neighbor was a farmer who had a lot of sows, and at the age of 14 years I began to help there to earn some pocket money.
I found it very exciting to watch the boar fuck the sows . And i was so envious of the boar . Our neighbor often sad in a bar at night and came home late.
Then one day i had been over there , in the stable There was a big sow alone ,in a box with a lot of straw. She was white clean, and she was in heat, her pussy was redish and dangled from side to side when she walked. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.
In the evening I saw that the neighbor's car was gone.

waw!!! now it was time to try something new.
I walked over to the stable , and jumped into the sow. She came over and sniffed to me, she know me and, we were boddies.
I stood and looked at her swollen moist pussy, and it made it boil in my abdomen. Now it should be me , now i should be the boar, now it was my turn to have my dick in her pussy. So I stood behind her and with my hands I pressed down on her back, she stood completely still- With one hand on her back and the other hand putting my dickhead in contact with her pussy, It made her take a step back, and my god!!! My dick was in her pussy to the nuts,. As a 14 year old boy i was fucking a big sow. I was out of breath and my mouth was dry, It was amazing to feel that she was just as horny as me. But it wasn't long before I started to feel the intoxicating feeling in my abdomen, and while clinging to her hindquarter I shot for the fist time my semen in a sow's vagina in long wonderful squirt. That summer I came often to the barn and fucked the sow's that were in heat, I was HOOKED!!!!!! Later I was on lots of heifers and cows

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Kuh_19P__xvid.avi
    8.2 MB · Views: 252

Some cows and sows are fuckable in or out of heat, But best in heat, wonderful slimy in the cunt.

Yes...that mucus on my cock and the heat from her pussy..it was all over far to fast....the second cumming was the best......if alone...for long enough!
yes , The second fuck, when the first wildness is set, is often as good or better than the first. Especially if the cow is in what called" standing heat". Her cunt i already dripping mucus in strings before I began to fuck her. But after my work with my cock in her cunt. There is often pouring sperm and mucus out of her cunt. And then is it wonderfuld to pull my cock out of the varm cunt , and see cock and ball's pulling strings of slime between our genitals. OO it's wonderful to look at the horny sight. And the lovely reunion of cock and pussy into the varm cunt again, merging into one great pleasure point.

yes , The second fuck, when the first wildness is set, is often as good or better than the first. Especially if the cow is in what called" standing heat". Her cunt i already dripping mucus in strings before I began to fuck her. But after my work with my cock in her cunt. There is often pouring sperm and mucus out of her cunt. And then is it wonderfuld to pull my cock out of the varm cunt , and see cock and ball's pulling strings of slime between our genitals. OO it's wonderful to look at the horny sight. And the lovely reunion of cock and pussy into the varm cunt again, merging into one great pleasure point.
Exactly it’s so hot seeing those strands of mucous connecting our sex organs in interspecies joy!

Thank you so much for your support , it's not so easy for me to write about these delicate topics ,in for me foreign language, and so ask the family who don't know about my "Hobby" to help with corrections. My comment to Sam Smith was a kind of a joke.
Youre doing it quit wel. With every word i got more horny.. so youre zoo language is perfect?

Sows and cows
After a year the neighbors sold the farm, and my time with the sows was over. But i had already acquired a strong taste for female animals pussy.

Then in the summer I began to walk in the meadows at night, And play with my cock ,as I petted the pussy of the heifers. But it was Holstein heifers, and the pussy was sitting so high up. How innocent I was.

Later that summer . I was 15 years old. A farmer our family know ,asked, can you drive with us to our farm, there is a cow in heat. And we are going to town ,and come home late tonight. The ai man comes around 4 in th afternoon, put the cow out on grass when the ai man is done. You can eat some strawberry while you wait, OO yes . We drove to the farm ,and they drove away. I was alone on the farm. And there was 4 hours to the ai man come.

I went into the barn . I was alone with a cow and she was in heat, and I was horny. She was lying down, with the rear end raised slightly above the cleaning gutter, and her pussy was dripping strings of clear mucus. waw!!! The sight of that cunt went straight into my abdomen. I got such a hard cock that I almost forgot to put the hook on the barn door.
Off with underpants and shorts . It was crazy good I found some straw and sprinkled it behind her.
She didn't move when I sit down behind her. And when I touched her pussy she lifted her tail and showed me all the wonderful thing she was hiding under her tail.

My dick was right next to her pussy. I pushed the dick down and the dick head was just inside the pussy . when my cock head touched her pussy she stretched her hind legs, and thereby presented the pussy wet with mucus in the most wonderful way. She was ready and by god I was. A few small step on my knees, and I was deep in the hot slimy cunt. OOO it was wonderful and it lasted no more than a few bumps in this wonderful cunt before I shot my first semen in a cows cunt.
At this point I did not know ,that a year later I was working on a farm with a lots of cows. More about this later.

Last edited:
I just did my first "ignore" on Zoo50. It works! I now reload this page and don't see their ridiculous bullshit.

Sows and cows
After a year the neighbors sold the farm, and my time with the sows was over. But i had already acquired a strong taste for female animals pussy.

Then in the summer I began to walk in the meadows at night, And play with my cock ,as I petted the pussy of the heifers. But it was Holstein heifers, and the pussy was sitting so high up. How innocent I was.

Later that summer . I was 15 years old. A farmer our family know ,asked, can you drive with us to our farm, there is a cow in heat. And we are going to town ,and come home late tonight. The ai man comes around 4 in th afternoon, put the cow out on grass when the ai man is done. You can eat some strawberry while you wait, OO yes . We drove to the farm ,and they drove away. I was alone on the farm. And there was 4 hours to the ai man come.

I went into the barn . I was alone with a cow and she was in heat, and I was horny. She was lying down, with the rear end raised slightly above the cleaning gutter, and her pussy was dripping strings of clear mucus. waw!!! The sight of that cunt went straight into my abdomen. I got such a hard cock that I almost forgot to put the hook on the barn door.
Off with underpants and shorts . It was crazy good I found some straw and sprinkled it behind her.
She didn't move when I sit down behind her. And when I touched her pussy she lifted her tail and showed me all the wonderful thing she was hiding under her tail.

My dick was right next to her pussy. I pushed the dick down and the dick head was just inside the pussy . when my cock head touched her pussy she stretched her hind legs, and thereby presented the pussy wet with mucus in the most wonderful way. She was ready and by god I was. A few small step on my knees, and I was deep in the hot slimy cunt. OOO it was wonderful and it lasted no more than a few bumps in this wonderful cunt before I shot my first semen in a cows cunt.
At this point I did not know ,that a year later I was working on a farm with a lots of cows. More about this later.
Reminds me of a hot summer for me and it was a excellent summer probably the best summer of my entire life. I had 5 heifers and man they were well bred. I look back and I’m thankful for the experience because it was wonderful while it lasted and I bred a lot of in heat ladies that summer.

Yes not enough cow video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW...such a hot video...and a lovely thick hard farmers cock..and the lovely red heifer enjoyef it too until the last big plunge..... despite not being in full heat.....I could not stop cumming..almost in my pants!...thanks for poasting.l..

Back