Motorcycles

Sounds as bad as me I have a ticket in a frame for ridding a hd in a snow storm ... LoL ... Yah don't do that it is not that fun

Sounds like the guy I saw today. Sleet & rain all day and some guy was out on his adventure bike (couldn't recognize the make).

Riding at 30 degrees on a dry day I can handle. Riding on a 30 degree day with sleet, rain and borderline freezing rain in the cooler spots around the county is something I will stay away from.

Been riding for under a year but I'm hooked. Started on an old junker ninja 250, then got a 01 shadow ACE 750, but Bubbuh's fingerprints are all over it. Got a better job, went to a dealer for a 2020 rebel, but they won't come out till March, so I got a '19 dr650 and haven't looked back! Nothing like a dual sport to make you appreciate a cruiser seat though! I'm starting to believe zoo and bikes don't mix though. I can't get a good look at the local stallions without almost dieing...
ROFLMAO

It's riding season, guys! (or, rather, it's almost here, for those of you who are still waiting). SO EXCITED! 🏍️

I wish I could say that. My bikes are both down and the first available shop appointment is the end of May. And I was hoping I could haul that bike to Florida later this month to visit family.:(

I had one once, used it for commuting. To this day I think going 70 mph on what is essentially a bike was the sketchiest shit I've ever done... and I've climbed some sketchy mountain trails and sailed some cold waters without a wetsuit. I don't know how you people do it and have fun.

Who says you have to ride at 70mph all the time? Cruising down back roads at 35-45mph, enjoying the sights and smells is the most relaxing thing I get to do.

Who says you have to ride at 70mph all the time? Cruising down back roads at 35-45mph, enjoying the sights and smells is the most relaxing thing I get to do.
There is almost nothing more that I want from life right now than to find somewhere a man can go 45mph down a road and no one tries to run him over.

I never liked cities, but before Covid my whole life revolved around "the commute", never again. Heed my words younglings, look at the buying power no the absolute wage. It's better to own your land and home and make 50k than to rent in a city and make 100k.

I'm going to end up buying another Yamaha at this point. I've owned a Honda 650cc turbo and Kawasaki 750cc.

I'd really like to get another bike sometime but my taste is a little different than most, I've always leaned towards multi cylinder two stokes like the Kawasaki H2 750 triple and the Yamaha twins, would love a Yamaha RZ 500 4 😎

I got into motorcycles a couple years ago. I started on a 70s dual sport and now I have a trail bike and a cruiser. I like to look at sport bikes, but my back hurts just looking at people riding them. I might go for a more upright naked bike next. I'm a fan of the new retro look like the XSR900.

ive been riding for around 7 years. ive had several bikes but think i prefer sportbikes, or perhaps a sport touring. just recently got rid of my honda shadow 1100. Unfortunately the area i live in has nothing but straight flat roads and not to mention near constant 20mph crosswinds everyday where ever i go within a 2 hour radius, it just wasnt as fun for me where i am currently. I had one accident where a car hit me and i was extremely lucky to come out of it without major injury. i may still get another bike later on but itll be after i move somewhere with more hills/mountains.

Anyone run the Tail of the Dragon? i absolutely loved going there, id love to revisit with a bigger bike and more time on my hands.

ive been riding for around 7 years. ive had several bikes but think i prefer sportbikes, or perhaps a sport touring. just recently got rid of my honda shadow 1100. Unfortunately the area i live in has nothing but straight flat roads and not to mention near constant 20mph crosswinds everyday where ever i go within a 2 hour radius, it just wasnt as fun for me where i am currently. I had one accident where a car hit me and i was extremely lucky to come out of it without major injury. i may still get another bike later on but itll be after i move somewhere with more hills/mountains.

Anyone run the Tail of the Dragon? i absolutely loved going there, id love to revisit with a bigger bike and more time on my hands.
Too many wannabe Superbike racers on the Dragon these days.

Used to have Honda CBR250R and Yamaha Virago 535 several years ago, then a guy in car not paying attention hit me and I stopped riding. But maybe I'll get something like the classic Royal Enfield in the future, maybe

Too many wannabe Superbike racers on the Dragon these days.
That is true, not to mention the people who run it in cars and fail to keep it in their lane. There are some nice views to be had though. I ran through it on a Kawasaki Ninja 500. I was a long way from home without any money or supplies so i took things very easy but i still had a good time.

That is true, not to mention the people who run it in cars and fail to keep it in their lane. There are some nice views to be had though. I ran through it on a Kawasaki Ninja 500. I was a long way from home without any money or supplies so i took things very easy but i still had a good time.
Weekdays when there is not a holiday weekend on either end of the week. Keeps the numbers of clowns low.

Back