Motorcycles

Okami

Citizen of Zooville
Anyone else like motorcycles? For me, street bikes are probably one of the 3 things in my life that make me happy(the other 2 being dogs and video games.) Love my jap bikes. Speed and power are too much fun. RIP to my 636. Totaled it earlier this year?

Attachments

• 9054C7AC-B2E7-4F17-A84A-5D53A6F3892A.jpeg
    9054C7AC-B2E7-4F17-A84A-5D53A6F3892A.jpeg
    542.3 KB · Views: 49
we ride all the time, go on vacation to as many places as we can, one big trip each summer, few times a year to the biker events in the greater phoenix area, one summer trip to yellowstone park, stayed in a cabin 3 nights and riding during the day, cabin had no phone, no tv, no wifi, nothing to distract us from the great wild outdoors, one hot shower and a really nice bed, been to many of the national parks, riding is the best way to enjoy the great outdoors. Oh, and its a harley for us, touring model.
Would love to do this one day. Only problem is you can’t bring a dog on a bike. Well, safely that is. There are a couple crazies that do it

my dog doesnt even travel well in a car so no way on the bike with us, besides he is to big, lol. i have a friend that has no problem dog sitting him whenever we go, she comes to our house and stays with him while we are gone, sometimes i dont even have to pay her but its so good and helpful to us that i always pay weather she wants it or not, (knot). she has become a great friend;)
Makes you wonder if she’s secretly one of us, you know? I always wonder things like that.

Anyone else like motorcycles? For me, street bikes are probably one of the 3 things in my life that make me happy(the other 2 being dogs and video games.) Love my jap bikes. Speed and power are too much fun. RIP to my 636. Totaled it earlier this year?
Eurosnob checking in

I'm an old guy and I ride a Harley Road Glide, just like the stereotype says I should. Looking for a woman into beastiality, old guys and Harleys.;)

also an old dude, still running about on a triumph trident chopper i picked up when in my 20's, admitttedly i do not ride the ol girl as much as i one did being a rigid.
For longer putts i have a 2014 indian scout

I used to ride motorbikes did so for 15 years. Till I lost my nerve. Started on a cz and went up to a 1200 sportster then back to a cz

Since I was in school! Currently ride red with their hotest sport tourer (from the late 90's). Really cut back after my youngest was born, though. I don't live in a very bike-friendly environment, and have had my fair share of scrapes... figured it was time to lessen the risks against me for my kids.

All
Since I was in school! Currently ride red with their hotest sport tourer (from the late 90's). Really cut back after my youngest was born, though. I don't live in a very bike-friendly environment, and have had my fair share of scrapes... figured it was time to lessen the risks against me for my kids.
All power to you man. No denying it ain’t the safest thing when you’ve got a family at home

also an old dude, still running about on a triumph trident chopper i picked up when in my 20's, admitttedly i do not ride the ol girl as much as i one did being a rigid.
For longer putts i have a 2014 indian scout
Gotta admit, those old Triumphs are cool as shit

My family hated me riding. Only stopped when the back of my bike was going past me going down hill in snow and I thourght life is more valuable than this

My family hated me riding. Only stopped when the back of my bike was going past me going down hill in snow and I thourght life is more valuable than this
You rode in the snow? Damn I thought I was hardcore lol but that’s just asking for it

Had to get to work
Yeah I feel ya. I ride in the rain way more often than I’m comfortable admitting and people think I’m crazy even though it’s not that much worse than riding dry. But I usually take winters off. I’ve bought all my bikes brand new, so there’s now way in hell im riding it in the salty snow for a shitty paycheck

LoL .... The bad thing is that I still like to ride ... Yes I know I am nuts but it's all good
We’re all crazy! I’ve boughten 3 bikes all brand new in the last 2 years. Traded in the first for the third and totaled it. Bought the second and totaled that one too...and I crashed my KTM into a bog as well, that was fun. But I just get up, buy ant other bike and keep going.

Back