Motorcycles

Just sold my 2016 R1S after this summers riding season. I am just too much of an idiot on it and can't trust myself to be safe. I tracked it a few times as well.
I am hoping to buy a dirtbike or dedicated track street bike next year as a replacement. I raced motocross for 7 years when I was in my teenage years

Just sold my 2016 R1S after this summers riding season. I am just too much of an idiot on it and can't trust myself to be safe. I tracked it a few times as well.
I am hoping to buy a dirtbike or dedicated track street bike next year as a replacement. I raced motocross for 7 years when I was in my teenage years
Total nutter........

Truly crazy machines. Have only owned 600s but did have an older ZX10 for about a week. Endless power. I’m gonna be getting a 2020 ZX10 next year. Can wait! Would love to track it but I’m way too scared of crashing it. I daily my bikes so kinda need em

Truly crazy machines. Have only owned 600s but did have an older ZX10 for about a week. Endless power. I’m gonna be getting a 2020 ZX10 next year. Can wait! Would love to track it but I’m way too scared of crashing it. I daily my bikes so kinda need em

I hear you there. I dropped it once and damaged the fairing. After that I didn't care about track damages haha. It's also surprising how little damage can be caused from slides really. Thanks to the rubber bumpers.
Suzukis are a good choice :)

I had frame sliders on my first ZX6r. I crashed in a parking lot at 12 miles per hour and my bike was totaled because of the sliders. They actually bent the frame. So I don’t use sliders anymore. My second ZX6r I had for a while and put over 20,000 miles on it in a year. I was in the twisties and hit a hairpin at 60mph and laid her down.

Yamaha R1... those get me so hard. I have yet to buy one, but I want one, bad. And it HAS to be the R1. Why? No clue. Just they are slick, sexy, and FAST. mmmm

@Shepherd1919 I am sorry to hear about both your ZX6r's!

@HyperWoof I have heard that from a few people that get the R1's. That power goes straight to their heads and they loose focus. I have not owned one but I hope to experience that someday :)

Back in the mid 80s I owned a 400 cc. honda can not remember the model number 6 speed. Scared the shit out of me how fast it could go

If I want something hot and throbbing between my legs it won’t be a motorbike

You don't enjoy spending time on a Milwaukee Vibrator every once in a while? Mrs K9Duke said the back seat of our Harley could be the best orgasms, better than man, woman, vibrator, Sybian or dog. I think the pressure of her sitting on the seat with the seam of her jeans transmitted the bike's vibrations to her clitoris more intensely than direct contact.

There are several bikes that I could settle for in lieu of the Concours or the FJR1300. The only problem is that they are chain driven. I would rather walk. I hate chain driven bikes.

Been riding for under a year but I'm hooked. Started on an old junker ninja 250, then got a 01 shadow ACE 750, but Bubbuh's fingerprints are all over it. Got a better job, went to a dealer for a 2020 rebel, but they won't come out till March, so I got a '19 dr650 and haven't looked back! Nothing like a dual sport to make you appreciate a cruiser seat though! I'm starting to believe zoo and bikes don't mix though. I can't get a good look at the local stallions without almost dieing...

This Ones ALWAYS fun...

Being caught in Freezing rain/sleet on 2 wheels!
Happened to me, I was working Graveyard shifts, and we had a Ice storm blow in while I was on duty at work.
Wouldn't ya know, I had Ridden in that night on my 82' Kawasaki 440 LTD (Belt Drive).
GREAT "town bike" Super light/easy to toss around, and not quite 500cc class (cheap to insure)

This Ones ALWAYS fun...

Being caught in Freezing rain/sleet on 2 wheels!
Happened to me, I was working Graveyard shifts, and we had a Ice storm blow in while I was on duty at work.
Wouldn't ya know, I had Ridden in that night on my 82' Kawasaki 440 LTD (Belt Drive).
Freezing fog is the scariest shit I have ever driven through. The road surface looked absolutely normal but it was functionally useless. Impassable without studs and I still doubt I'd make it on a bike

Freezing fog is the scariest shit I have ever driven through. The road surface looked absolutely normal but it was functionally useless. Impassable without studs and I still doubt I'd make it on a bike

I got ya beat! I hit a fucking Armadillo @ 70 Mph On a 86' Honda VFR750.
Collapsed the front shocks to the bottom, Then sprung the front end UP! as the back wheel Hit the critter.
It sent the bike airborne down range for a good 15' at about 5' vertical, before touching down in the On coming traffic lane!

I pulled over, Shook the shit down my pants leg, and climbed back on to finish my journey.
SCARY As Fuck! lol

Last edited:
Been riding for under a year but I'm hooked. Started on an old junker ninja 250, then got a 01 shadow ACE 750, but Bubbuh's fingerprints are all over it. Got a better job, went to a dealer for a 2020 rebel, but they won't come out till March, so I got a '19 dr650 and haven't looked back! Nothing like a dual sport to make you appreciate a cruiser seat though! I'm starting to believe zoo and bikes don't mix though. I can't get a good look at the local stallions without almost dieing...

it's always that fucking middle rail in 3 rail fence. it always without fail obstructs your view of a horses under carriage. Murphy's law!

Bought my first bike 3 years ago. I've always been more of a car guy than a bike guy, so never drove more than 2 times before buying it.
I'm 29 currently and since it was my first and didn't have much money I went for a Bajaj 135cc. Used mainly to commute. I don't like to push it past 95/100 km/h on the highway (think it might break...), so I haven't travelled anywhere with it. Been wanting to get at least a 200/250cc but I can't afford it right now.

Sounds as bad as me I have a ticket in a frame for ridding a hd in a snow storm ... LoL ... Yah don't do that it is not that fun

Back