Most Orgasms You’ve Had in a Single Day with Animals?

4 times in 12 hours. The first and second were good, wonderful, the others not so much, but I enjoyed them.

My normal count is 1 sex/day or 1 sex/two days. Sometimes 2 sex in one day.

I had 3-4 sex a day a total of 4-5 times in the last 15 years, I don't see any point, because the body gets tired and there is much less pleasure or romance in it...

I think sometimes i have 5 in a day, i remember once: two in a row the first and second mount, then one mount more another, it only happend when i was in my heat period, there were momments very close to orgasm but delaying it because of the sutil manipulation, those momments I love and made me feel so femenin, so bitch, breathing by my mouth and my hart beating hard

I think sometimes i have 5 in a day, i remember once: two in a row the first and second mount, then one mount more another, it only happend when i was in my heat period, there were momments very close to orgasm but delaying it because of the sutil manipulation, those momments I love and made me feel so femenin, so bitch, breathing by my mouth and my hart beating hard
Gorgeous ! I do love when a woman has such a strong sex drive . You are wondeful

Most in an evening was 7 times, I was in my late 40's at the time.

Had 4 orgasms with a mare , the last one I lay in her stable naked and she pissed on me and I also grabbed some of her manure and wanked away

Back