Most Orgasms You’ve Had in a Single Day with Animals?

In October we had a three day session with one other couple and four dogs....
My tally by the hubbys was 26, wife #2 was 34,
As I counted, 18 really deep and heavenly ones.

We'd like to try two more dogs with the two of us over two days because both of us had the feeling we could have gone for more if we had the K9's... but that will take more planning.

I don't think I'd ever have a day with 42, like Wasbitchpolly, but willing to try.

When i was teenager and started taking the knot one day i stay home alone almost all day and my cousins Germán sheperd fucked and knotted me 3 times, and every knot made me had like 2-3 orgasms, It was one of those days you never forget

I cannot say exactly but I remember one long day as a young teenager, full of energy (and cum), I was alone with Dolly, my granny’s lovely and very sweet doggy girl. I would say she licked my cock and made me cum at least 4 or 5 times that day.
When I was much older I was with my ex partner and two female dogs for several hours. If we’re talking about the dogs only, it should have been 3 orgasms but really great ones. Getting my cock licked by two female dogs while my human partner was so kind to hold my cock, for them to work their silky long tongues on it was heaven.

For me it would be 4 or 5. It would have been when I was 15 and the family Rottweiler was fucking me. It was the first weekend I was home alone with him. That Saturday I stayed naked and my ass stayed full of his cum. I only came 4 or 5 times but I lost count how many times he mounted me. We were both young and horny.

For me it would be 4 or 5. It would have been when I was 15 and the family Rottweiler was fucking me. It was the first weekend I was home alone with him. That Saturday I stayed naked and my ass stayed full of his cum. I only came 4 or 5 times but I lost count how many times he mounted me. We were both young and horny.

That sounds like heaven :gsd_love:

Back