Most Orgasms You’ve Had in a Single Day with Animals?

Only one. But it was late and my pony only accepted me once into her anal entrance. But i came deep into her and hard. 😊 Quality over quantity in my case here

I think 7. I told my ex girlfriend that our story was at an end and she replied sucking my cock for hours

I wasn't "keeping score", but in the 30-ish or so hours of her willing-to-stand-and-allow-breeding period, the ranch-raised/mostly-tame blacktail doe I got to mate with let me cover her at least a dozen and a half, maybe even a full two dozen times (basically, as often as I could get it stiff enough to penetrate her after the previous session) and while I wasn't actually able to squirt every time I was inside her, I managed to inseminate her on at least half of them, so call it 8 or 10 times in a day. I doubt I'd ever be able to do that again (and I don't think I'd want to, to be honest - I was sore and raw for days afterwards, then for most of a week, all it took was getting a half-stiffy to break open the scabs and make me regret being able to get it up at all) but it was definitely fun while it was going on.

Back