Most Orgasms You’ve Had in a Single Day with Animals?

I've always been able to have multiple orgasm when I'm aroused and there's nothing quite as arousing as being with a good doggy lover. My most was 11 orgasms over the course of a day , starting in the morning and finally ending just past midnight before both of us were exhausted. He gave me 7 full knottings that day.

I've always been able to have multiple orgasm when I'm aroused and there's nothing quite as arousing as being with a good doggy lover. My most was 11 orgasms over the course of a day , starting in the morning and finally ending just past midnight before both of us were exhausted. He gave me 7 full knottings that day.
Round about the same but with two doggy lovers

A few months ago I met with another owner to share our K9 lovers for a night... His Rottie was stunning in everyway I was so turned on before taking her to the bed room the plan to play with one anothers girl then swap went out the window.. after cumming inside her I'd finger her till I was hard again to do it all over again... I still see her from time to time, it sounds weird but out of all the K9 pussy I've had the pleasure of pleasuring lol her's was perfect not to tight not to loose and can't get enough

4 in a day, I sometimes experience mini orgasms as well, but difficult to keep track in the moment. The last was a dry orgasm, and that's basically when I know to stop

So in different times of my life. With dogs the most in a day was 4. With my mare the most has been 3.

Back