Most beautiful language.

So what are in your opinions, the most beautiful sounding language? I don't mean by accents when they speak English, but the language itself.
For me I like Slavic tongues. Mostly Russian. It's less harsh than German and less throaty than French. Also Slavic songs are absolutely stunning!

If you are a native English speaker and you chose English, then you are like that kid who goes into an ice cream store with all sorts of exotic flavours and picking vanilla lol.
If you like Slavic tongues you should try Serbian.. 😉😁

That's the sound of becoming DOMINATED!!! 🙇
I'm about to do a shitty thing to your feelings. Mainly cause guilt.

How dare you butthurt the Fucking Mimes?! Life is incredibly hard for them silent fools. Imagine that you can't make a fucking sound ever, ever, ever!

Oh wait. I forgot that I've only know silence my entire life. Born totally deaf.

Fuck the Mimes. They don't know shit and they make me wanna slam them into their invisible wall and then hang them by the invisible rope.

Lol. Just fucking with you.

Greek is for me one of the most beautiful languages and also interestingly Albanian because it has so many R-sounds which I find really cool

Yeah true I have traveled once there when I have made my Greek vacations its really interesting sounding totally different from Greek but like in Greece the women there are gorgeous beauties guess they are near cousins ^^

As soon as I saw this thread title, the name of one language screamed inside of my head:
"Polish"
Especially in music.

I never knew beautiful I meant talking gibberish (to my ears mind you) originating from someone's country of their form of communication

I have a hard enough time understanding English half the time; therefore I enjoy listening to any language where I am not excepted to understand what’s being said. Was once close to a hot Brazilian woman though and watching her talk Portuguese was always beautiful!

I think you also have to consider the accent, I speak French but not with the French accent from France but from Canada, which is the equivalent of speaking in English from America versus English from the Brits

The language that fascinates me the most is Norwegian

Now in my favorite english accents, Aussie and Georgia from us

Honestly.... English. It can be such a beautiful language - reading Joyce is so breathtaking sometimes I'd be hard pressed to say anything else. I really enjoy speaking Norwegian, but it doesn't feel like it has the possibilities of beauty that english does

Back