Most beautiful language.

So what are in your opinions, the most beautiful sounding language? I don't mean by accents when they speak English, but the language itself.
For me I like Slavic tongues. Mostly Russian. It's less harsh than German and less throaty than French. Also Slavic songs are absolutely stunning!

If you are a native English speaker and you chose English, then you are like that kid who goes into an ice cream store with all sorts of exotic flavours and picking vanilla lol.

So what are in your opinions, the most beautiful sounding language? I don't mean by accents when they speak English, but the language itself.
For me I like Slavic tongues. Mostly Russian. It's less harsh than German and less throaty than French. Also Slavic songs are absolutely stunning!

If you are a native English speaker and you chose English, then you are like that kid who goes into an ice cream store with all sorts of exotic flavours and picking vanilla lol.
I can't say since I've only heard a few languages in my life but I do have to say I'm biased towards Spanish, although I do certainly like Chinese (I've only heard Mandarin) and Japanese (I don't know what it is but they can certainly speak in an EPIC manner no matter what they're talking about 😂).

I agree, Nordic and Germanic languages appeal to my soul. Do not rule out the English language look at some of the stuff written by Walt Whitman, William Shakespeare, and Hemingway. I have a dictionary with over 350,000 words in it. Writing in English is as beautiful as you choose for it to be. The beauty of a language comes from the speaker and his ability to compose his thoughts. Beauty does not come from the language itself. Passion is the key to the spoken art.

Coming from.someone who is a speaker of four languages.
1) English
2) Russian
3) Urdu
4) Punjabi
Agree slavic languages are beautiful .
Russian is a beautiful language but when it's spoken in a typical Russian accent it sounds scary as fuck.
When it comes to sophistication and being polite,civil nothing beats Urdu. Urdu was used to be the language of elites and high society of Indian subcontinent.
When it comes to conveying a message in a humourous and funny way , or to be rude and abusive nothing beats Punjabi.
Well I won't say anything about english here because we are all english speakers here,so be your own judge.

Slavic languages aren't all beautiful, only the russian and serbian for me. Romance languages sound usually romantic and passionate, just imagine a sexy guy whispering to your ears in french, italian or spanish....

1. Spanish
2. Swahili (it's not common around here but can be such a beautiful language)
3. French (when a woman is speaking.. The men sound pretty arrogant)
4. Icelandic
5. German (if it's a cute younger woman, or else it can sound very scarry)
6. English with Russian accent (can sound so damn hot spoken by the right woman)

Back