Most beautiful language.

In real life: Italian, Romanian, Icelandic, French, German, Russian, Japanese, and THEN my native one...Spanish.
In fiction: Romulan, Vulcan, Klingon

Japanese. Maybe it’s because I’m a nerd, but I just like how the language sounds. Russian, Korean, Spanish, and Thai are some honorable mentions.

Ancient Greek comes across to me as kind of sexy. This recitation of part of the Iliad was well done:

I also think that Hebrew can sound pretty dope when sung in well:

Suomi, the language of Finland, is really one of the coolest but most challenging languages to learn:

Of course, the Book of Deer in ancient Gaelic is neat:

However, even though Latin may be abrasive compared with Greek, this poem written in ancient Latin is one of the most important in history:

What language is the most beautiful? I think that that is subjective. These languages appeal to me.

If you are a native English speaker and you chose English, then you are like that kid who goes into an ice cream store with all sorts of exotic flavours and picking vanilla lol.
Lol I like English because it’s the only language I understand. It’s the only one that convey romance or sexuality or sensuality. I love the sound of Japanese but I have a hard time understanding it. English to me is just more useful.

I'm not sure about spoken languages, but one of the most beautiful languages to see written is Thai. The Thai script is amazing! Unfortunately, I have no idea how to read it.

Proper, Non bastardized Danish (Icelandic/Faroese). I'd say Norwegian, but the sub-Sønderjyske tongues started fiddling them too.

Back