Most attractive animal body?~

o-POLARBEAR1-facebook.jpg

Hello!
One thing I'd be really interested to hear from you all, genitalia aside, is which animal's body you most enjoy looking at?

For me it's almost certainly horses. I think it's just my subby side (that is to say, every side). I love how big and strong they look, ugh~

Thanks for your thoughts!
Horses for sure no disagreement here!

I love big male dogs. To me large dogs are the perfect size for dominating a small woman. The feeling of their warm muscled body completely surrounding you is amazing. I also love just how eager male dogs are, happy to knot your pussy the second you bend over ❤️ and they hyper aggressive way they slam their cock in a tight pussy like they can't knot fast enough...
100 % agree

i like any of the large working dog breeds. Especially German Shepard’s.

A junkyard mutt could be sexy too….

I love big male dogs. To me large dogs are the perfect size for dominating a small woman. The feeling of their warm muscled body completely surrounding you is amazing. I also love just how eager male dogs are, happy to knot your pussy the second you bend over ❤️ and they hyper aggressive way they slam their cock in a tight pussy like they can't knot fast enough...
You have the most attractive body and wish to be there with you forever in a big farm and barn:love:

Big cats and short haired dogs like Dobermans or Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Shepherds are also good looking.

Mares for sure, they are so sexy, I love their big butts hehe

definitely horses. i just love how big and strong they are, so soft and those big round butts!

Back