Most attractive animal body?~

Hello!
One thing I'd be really interested to hear from you all, genitalia aside, is which animal's body you most enjoy looking at?

For me it's almost certainly horses. I think it's just my subby side (that is to say, every side). I love how big and strong they look, ugh~

Thanks for your thoughts!
Dolphins, they're just so sleek and attractive, their dicks are pretty good looking too

Hello!
One thing I'd be really interested to hear from you all, genitalia aside, is which animal's body you most enjoy looking at?

For me it's almost certainly horses. I think it's just my subby side (that is to say, every side). I love how big and strong they look, ugh~

Thanks for your thoughts!
I personally enjoy equines body shape along with being very muscled everywhere

I love big male dogs. To me large dogs are the perfect size for dominating a small woman. The feeling of their warm muscled body completely surrounding you is amazing. I also love just how eager male dogs are, happy to knot your pussy the second you bend over ❤️ and they hyper aggressive way they slam their cock in a tight pussy like they can't knot fast enough...
That’s very well said. You’re very triggered by these.

Uhm.. well.. gorillas and chimpaneze looks great. Muscular animals like apes or big dogs are so hot! Bears looks awesome with soft and thick fur 💓

Meg

Honestly I'd go with deer. Idk why I just find them cute as hell and are what made me get into this to begin with.
Deer are funny looking when they fuck. The stud will gently approach the female standing on his hind legs, balancing himself using his hoofs, as he tries to find that elusive pussy in which to put his slim cock.

On the other side, horses for me are majestic in their look, build, personality, and that massive cock they pack! Best of all is the flirting a stud will perform while he's flexing his cock and sniffing/snorting her pussy. A stallion dominates a mare: from biting the mare on the neck to control her, to burying his cock in her, a finally the slow withdrawal of his HUGELY engorged cock head and the ensuing flood of cum that rushes out of that stretched pussy. There are few things that engorge my cock as effectively as watching a stud performing with such a massive dick!!

Deer are funny looking when they fuck. The stud will gently approach the female standing on his hind legs, balancing himself using his hoofs, as he tries to find that elusive pussy in which to put his slim cock.

On the other side, horses for me are majestic in their look, build, personality, and that massive cock they pack! Best of all is the flirting a stud will perform while he's flexing his cock and sniffing/snorting her pussy. A stallion dominates a mare: from biting the mare on the neck to control her, to burying his cock in her, a finally the slow withdrawal of his HUGELY engorged cock head and the ensuing flood of cum that rushes out of that stretched pussy. There are few things that engorge my cock as effectively as watching a stud performing with such a massive dick!!
Have to agree on this..
I'm all for people going on about dogs and being submissive to them but I really just can't.. No matter their size..
a Big stallion on the other hand knows he can overpower you but chooses to play along in most situations..
I've had a groomed stallion try to mount me and the sight of that kind of power filled with lustful intent was insane..

I love big male dogs. To me large dogs are the perfect size for dominating a small woman. The feeling of their warm muscled body completely surrounding you is amazing. I also love just how eager male dogs are, happy to knot your pussy the second you bend over ❤️ and they hyper aggressive way they slam their cock in a tight pussy like they can't knot fast enough...
I should love to be your Dogue 🤓🌹grand-danois-dogue-allemand-chien-gros.jpg

Back