Most attractive animal body?~

That is a tough question honestly because I can find beauty in many forms. Obviously some shapes are more attractive as we humans are sort of programmed (biologically or socially) to find curves appealing; thus the reason so many people (zoo or not) find horses enjoyable to watch. But as I think about it, I find its often more about how the animal carries itself and poses that catches my eye. Sitting a certain way or stretching... Its like looking at pictures of models and say some are just standing there or sitting in a chair vs others who are "striking a pose". If some thing is too fluffy you lose lines and curves which is why most of the animals listed here have short/fine fur which allows you to see their muscles moving when they walk, see the arch of their back and so on.
But if you take fluffiness out of the factor, I'd say Bearcats are pretty cute.

For me in this order. Dairy cows and goats. There massive udders are so attractive. Especially when they are being milked. How the size forces them to stand different.

Whitetail deer. How fast they run. The beauty of their bodies. Is something that gets me going.

Horse and dog. Horse for their muscles and size. Dogs especially great Danes. Their loyalty and willingness to make you happy.

?Cheetah twinks

Killer waists.

1200px-Cheetah_Male_(Acinonyx_jubatus)_(6856968798).jpg

Last edited:
Wolf-like and fox-like (but wolf-sized) canines

I saw a husky mix with white and red/bordeaux fur and I almost came in my pants

A sexy mare's asshole which looks like a donut. I could lick and eat a mare's ass for hours and days. I would also let her fart in my mouth too because I love horse farts.

Dolphins, horses, black panthers, snakes, monitor lizards, and some dogs too. But I mostly like to see the muscles under the skin.

For me, that would be the deer or more specific the reindeer. (Female Deer)
I don't know why I just love the antlers on a female reindeer

For me, it's actually less about which species, and more about the muscle tone and overall build they have.
Females, I like to see lean and curvy. Huskies, malinois and other fit dogs. Basically all mares, as long as they are in good shape. Big cats are both insanely fit and graceful. Then I could never leave out women. Leaning toward petite... toned and flexible like gymnast, cheerleader, or yoga girls.

I like to see males that are large, with exceptional muscle tone. Very fit horses, big cats, strong working class dogs, and yes... even big athletic human men are pleasing to look at though I'm not sexually attracted to men.

Generally I have types that I preFUR, like huskies and gsheps, but what it really comes down to is their energy, personality and just that spark, that spiritual connection we have. I've become attracted to a few dogs I never would've considered, just because of their whole vibe and how they were with me. Same with women.

Hello!
One thing I'd be really interested to hear from you all, genitalia aside, is which animal's body you most enjoy looking at?

For me it's almost certainly horses. I think it's just my subby side (that is to say, every side). I love how big and strong they look, ugh~

Thanks for your thoughts!
Horses in general and some dog breeds like husky, gs, Dane

Back