Men... how do you like having your cock sucked?

love it, and i love it when they just keep sucking, gets be back hard and cum again. Normally i can cum 3 to 4 times when being sucked

never really been into getting my dick sucked. Always been a bigger fan of giving pleasure, weather that is fucking, getting fucked, or giving oral.

Not really a fan of getting sucked. Much prefer doing the sucking, deepthroating, or just holding my breath while he facefucks me as hard and deep and long as he likes. But if he's the type to lay back and relax, I like to try different techniques to see what responses I can get out of him.

Screenshot_20200901-160451_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-022309_Photos~2.jpg

I don't know how she does it, but I have a married GF and her husband can put every bit of his cock in her mouth and throat fuck her. I've seen it and he's over 8 and pretty thick
Some girls don't have a gag reflex, you can train to DT. If you've had your tonsils removed its much easier to DT.

Some girls don't have a gag reflex
(Some guys don't either) ;)

And yeah, it takes practice, but the first time I did it, I was just seeing what would happen if I tried swallowing it (with my throat; kept my jaw open, of course) as if it were food. And it helps if the cock isn't too rigid or fully hard. Sometimes you have to try a few different angles, too. Especially with curved dick. You want it to curve toward you.

To prevent yourself from gagging, you have to stay calm and fight the instinct to panic, despite the unnatural discomfort and lack of oxygen.

tbh - i've never really enjoyed my cock being sucked I just dont think im that sensitive.

Even before I started locking it it just never did anything for me and made me more self conscious - in fact, since locking it, i feel a lot more sensitive in the tip when a guy licks or teases me with his tongue compared to being fully sucked while unlocked.

Back