Men... how do you like having your cock sucked?

For me...

I find it most pleasureable when there's lots of spit and drool and having her mouth be more loose and not as tight...

Like feeling her tongue slid against it as she's taking it in deep and just letting her mouth drool all over it not caring how much of a mess she's making all over it.

How about you?
Wet, and licking my tip, and sometimes fingering my ass, or licking it.... gender unimportant

If I'm completely honest, I'd rather suck cock all day long than have my own stuffed sucked.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. But I'm very much on the "bottom" end of the scale and I enjoy making the person(s) I'm with cum, whether or not I eventually cum as well.

There may also be a competitive part of my brain that provides a running critique when I'm receiving oral. What can I say I take sucking cock very seriously. Having polished my skills in gloryhole places in the north east during college and around DC after.

While I enjoy a BJ, only one woman has every made me cum from it. Most do it for a minute or so and I like the feeling, but it never really pushes me over the edge or brings me fully to it. It's like a pleasurable massage but not orgasmic. I see people mentioning sloppy, the last girl I was with did that and was a bit of a surprise to me. I let her do her technique, but I think I like it looking clean and knowing she's swallowing anything I'm producing while being sucked versus slobbering it out. Most of the time, a BJ just turns me on more to want to eat them out instead, which I prefer to do over being sucked. And as mentioned, I do love pussy over being sucked, especially if there is that internal muscle control. Sucking is a massage, a pussy is milking. As for how the one girl got me off, it was with a finger in my ass, first and only one who actually would do anything back there willingly and on her own. I know she was probably hitting my prostate, but no one since, including myself, has been able to find the trigger she found. When it was time for me to cum and she was ready to swallow, she just pulled my trigger. No way I was stopping and she had full control, It was crazy, one moment it was a massage, and literally a second later I was losing my mind as she gulped down what she wanted. I've been sucked and had others use a finger trying to get the same reaction, but 30 years later, still hasn't happened. She also had the best pussy control I think I ever felt. If I stopped to keep from cumming, her muscles made sure I did. Sex was great...until the ring hit her finger and strangled the drive out of her. Then she'd go weeks and months before letting me have anything. I was addicted to her "crack" and suddenly she went cold turkey when we got engaged. The dating lasted longer than the marriage. She was my first serious relationship, but while I've loved others more, she still might have been the best sexual match. Had things not changed after getting engaged/married, I suspect we would have grown a lot sexually. As I think now, she seemed a lot more open to experiment than most partners since with the all to familiar "no" when I'd suggest things.

I prefer vaginal intercourse over a BJ any day. But if I'm getting a BJ, I want my nipples played with simultaneously. All mouth, no hands on the dick lol more of a clean BJ over sloppy.

The older I get the more I prefer a good BJ. Probably because my dick does not get that hard anymore.

I like having my balls sucked too while receiving a handjob, also love to do 69 as part of the blowjob

For me...

I find it most pleasureable when there's lots of spit and drool and having her mouth be more loose and not as tight...

Like feeling her tongue slid against it as she's taking it in deep and just letting her mouth drool all over it not caring how much of a mess she's making all over it.

How about you?
I like it alot. I wish my wife would suck it more. Also, I wish she would suck more than the first two inches and use her tongue better on my glans.

Personally, I like it most in the 69 position. I get just as much/sometimes more fulfillment from the act of pleasing her, always have

I like to have a conversation whilst she is doing it.
Not sexual. Just general chit chat about how was your day, things to do etc.
Don’t know why, but I find it more arousing.

I have a feeling that most guys would pick getting a real great BJ over pussy
Well, if i had a choice between an anus, a pussy and a mouth i would choose anus first tbh, but there is no more blissful feeling in the world than having a girl suck your cock real hard while you are cumming in her mouth. it doesn't get any better than that imo.

Nobody can ever seem to get it right... mouth and both hands on the shaft. make sure it all stays wet and twist the hands in opposite directions as they move up and down. There´s been only one or two that really got it right. Most of the time it´s just easier to just fuck in the end and less frustrating
To be honest, I'm not as picky as you are, I enjoy almost any BJ action, even if they're kinda shit at it.

Back