Men... how do you like having your cock sucked?

Think I'm the opposite, I've always enjoyed licking pussy more than getting a blowjob. Think I've only came once from a blowjob before.

I have a feeling that most guys would pick getting a real great BJ over pussy
Personally I prefer a girl's anus to her pussy, but the best feeling in the world is having a girl suck your cock head really hard while you're ejaculating in her mouth. Sheer bliss!I It simply can't be beat!

I remember Chris Rock doing a stand-up about that exact thing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I do prefer if someone else is there to do it, but it is not a deal breaker 😉

I'm another who would rather go down on a girl than get my cock sucked. I do enjoy it as foreplay, but would prefer to cum with vaginal or anal penetration over a BJ. But the occasional moments when wifey come up, grabs me by my dick, takes off my pants and sucks the cream out of the twinkie is definitely not unappreciated!

Not sure. I’ve been completely wasted each time it’s happened. I suppose anyway is fine as long as the person is able to make you finish.

I love to give a woman in make it sloppy juicy and Shaking lakes. Thought It's Ben like ladies are scared of thick and don't like this Swallow And I for sure and not gonna do it for her she's not doing it for me. Not it for tat, It's just I enjoy giving as my favorite and receiving I actually divorced my last wife. She is a great person just so Structured that she would do it to a piece me by help like I was making her and she was not into it. I knew eventually I was cheating so i've never done it I just felt she deserved better. I don't that sounds like a moist pussy LOL And I felt I owed her that. It can someone's V Meet me care too much I guess 😯😁

For me...

I find it most pleasureable when there's lots of spit and drool and having her mouth be more loose and not as tight...

Like feeling her tongue slid against it as she's taking it in deep and just letting her mouth drool all over it not caring how much of a mess she's making all over it.

How about you?
Right on the money

With a twizzler down my urethra, a police whistle in my asshole and my balls treated like baoding balls. Can't beat a blowjob like that.

Last edited:
I love to give a woman in make it sloppy juicy and Shaking lakes. Thought It's Ben like ladies are scared of thick and don't like this Swallow And I for sure and not gonna do it for her she's not doing it for me. Not it for tat, It's just I enjoy giving as my favorite and receiving I actually divorced my last wife. She is a great person just so Structured that she would do it to a piece me by help like I was making her and she was not into it. I knew eventually I was cheating so i've never done it I just felt she deserved better. I don't that sounds like a moist pussy LOL And I felt I owed her that. It can someone's V Meet me care too much I guess 😯😁
WTF?

krule-john-c-reilly.gif

A great blowjob is hard to beat, but finding a great one is really hard! Like so many who've written here, I enjoy almost anything hot and wet on my cock and if the blower is really into it, it adds to the excitement. However there is something about dialing in the experience that is SO specific, it is rare to have the perfect combo to really get off. My wife has amazing skills in this department and really enjoys doing it, so I would never say no... but its usually only a preamble to something better. As someone who has given a BJ or two, I can understand its not an easy task! I think everyone needs their own specific kind of stimulation and its hard to communicate exactly what works sometime.

My ex would give the best head, no gag reflex so they would put the whole thing in their mouth then move their head up and down and sorta rotate their head a bit and sorta massage the head of my cock with the back of their throat all while moving their tongue around and slobbering all over my cock... Rarely gaged and idk how they didn't

First slow, then slow and deep, then feel the tongue in the gland, tongue movement, then one hand while sucking, then two hands and a lot of moaning and begging for cum in mouth 🥴

Actually, I don't. Despite trying to "get in the swing of things", I find the process actively unpleasant. As a result, it has been several years since last permitting such an attempt to be made, and it's highly unlikely that such an attempt will ever again be permitted.

Not at all. I prefer to jerk it while I have a dick in my mouth. Though I have my moods. Can't get off from it, I just enjoy it then have them stuff their face in my nuts while I get myself close then finish in their mouth. That's pretty fun. Still would rather suck.

Not sure. I’ve been completely wasted each time it’s happened. I suppose anyway is fine as long as the person is able to make you finish.

Hard disagree. If the nut is the best part by that big of a margin then the journey wasn't very good.

Hey, as long as my cock is getting attention, I'm good with it. And if I'm being pleasured, it's reciprocal, male or female!

Back