• 6 inches (15.24cm)

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 7 inches (17.78cm)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 8+ inches (20.32+cm)

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
Pfft.. I wish I could grow a full one. Almost 30 and it still won’t connect 😑

So fucking sick of hair growing on my face, ordered a laser hair remover the other day, crossing my fingers it will work well and stop this shit.

I think that a hairless tiger will look strange 😊🤭
Winter_Tiger_Sphynx_Kitten_Clothes_Costume_Jumpsuit-.png

I rock a beard, not supposed to due to work regulations but since I'm not one of the workers constantly exposed to anything hazardous at work and it get super cold "-40C" I keep it

Had a 6 in. beard, chopped it off for Christmas pictures, now growing it back, and only about a inch or two now. But looks good tight to my face I think. The women usually like it because the salt and pepper :p Ive been told I have the 40 year old BDSM DOM face hahaha

It all depends... Sometimes clean shaven other times got a young stuble going...

Well it 2inch at the moment but i had an event late in the year and the girl hacked a load of it off so my winter coat is not in full force.
Summer its normally about an inch to 2 and in winter i go feral both beard and hair.

I'm half Italian, and get my body hair thickness and growing speed from that side. And I have very sensitive skin, even with aftershave and skin guard blades I still get razor burn. So I usually let my beard and mustache grow out til I look like a bum. Then I'll cut it all off, I shave my beard like every 3 or 4 months.

trimmed goatee, moustache I have has since 17, always trimmed.....that is going on a half century now

I can only do a goatee, for some reason my beard grows more towards my neck and under my chin than below my earline...I think it's a genetic thing because my cousins have the same thing going on, except theirs only grow below their chin

Bout a 4.5 inch goat it's all I got. Had to shave it off a couple years ago for the patch but now it's free to grow. Don't ever want to shave it again

Back