Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 8+ inches (20.32+cm)

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
This one's for the men for once...

Do you sport a beard? Or are you clean shaven? If you do have a beard, what length do you normally keep it?

Me personally, I typically keep mine at the 1-2 inch length, although it is sitting at an inch right now. Something about having a beard makes me feel more rugged and animalistic.

This poll is anonymous, but feel free to comment if you want to.

Half the female lurkers here ... do you sport a beard? i mean about half of you were called out for being a guy 😂
lol.....agree. Sadly, there is a reason those false accusations happened. The funny part is that the ACTUAL bearded females almost never get called out, only real females who either don't post pussy pics all over the site, or who post them all over the internet.

lol.....agree. Sadly, there is a reason those false accusations happened. The funny part is that the ACTUAL bearded females almost never get called out, only real females who either don't post pussy pics all over the site, or who post them all over the internet.
That’s why I only shared a side boob lol

Facial hair is completely and utterly repulsive. Can't stand it on myself or others.

It took me years of not shaving to finally get a full beard. For the longest time, the best I could manage was a goatee and mutton chops. However, I finally have a full beard...and since god hates me it is turning gray rapidly.

I’m clean shaven because of my job if it wasn’t for that I would have a beard and I kept it at around an inch and a half before I started my job

Longest beard I've had, was down to my nipples. Grew it out as an "in memorium" kinda thing. Now, it is just a full beard, but neatly trimmed. My mustache naturally handlebars itself, so that's fun.

I keep mine trimmed short, 1/8 th in. Barely more than stubble but I like it more than being clean shaven.

Yes, I wear a short beard. Can't say it makes me feel any more animalistic though, no animal of interest to me has hair this wiry.

For me it comes and goes. I get tired of dragging a razor blade across my face and so then I’ll let it grow out for a little bit. I’m just not really a fan of myself with a beard. It feels much better than shaving though. I don’t have a single red hair on my body except for my face. It’s the oddest thing but my facial hair is a smattering of odd colors

i'd love to, but my face refuses to cooperate. best i can do is "random patches here and there". nicely compliments my missing teeth for a meth-head cosplay.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I don't like to shave so I let my beard be until decency tells me it's time to do something about it.

I have a goatee, not sure if that counts as a beard or not :unsure:
used to have a beard but shaved down to a goatee so I could get a positive seal while wearing my covid mask.

Back