Matrimony!!

@egoldstein @shrimpsoda @Wasbitchpolly
@FeralLovin'

Man you all are so bitter! Nothing wrong with a man being so happy to marry his lover. I'm not one for marriage, the underlying ideals of it are pretty toxic to men nowadays. Obviously a bitch or mare won't hurt you like a woman will when you marry them, but marriages are costly and take a lot of time. When I'm dating a bitch she knows I love her. Don't really need marriage to prove it for myself but I know many men want to have a successful loving matrimony. You'll only get that with animal girlies.

I’m not bitter. I just don’t want to marry my dog, as he just wants treats and cuddles, and doesn’t understand the value of marriage.

I’ll marry my boyfriend though.

@egoldstein @shrimpsoda @Wasbitchpolly
@FeralLovin'

Man you all are so bitter! Nothing wrong with a man being so happy to marry his lover. I'm not one for marriage, the underlying ideals of it are pretty toxic to men nowadays. Obviously a bitch or mare won't hurt you like a woman will when you marry them, but marriages are costly and take a lot of time. When I'm dating a bitch she knows I love her. Don't really need marriage to prove it for myself but I know many men want to have a successful loving matrimony. You'll only get that with animal girlies.

@Rosbin err @BitchLover

I'm not bitter at all. My objection to calling it marriage is for logical reasons, not for romantic ones (or lack thereof). If someone wants to call it marriage, they're free to do so, but how do you get a non-human to indicate the equivalent of "I do" and grok the concept of marriage vows? That's one of the sticking points for me because I don't think they have an understanding of the human concept of marriage and without that, I don't feel one can become "married". I am very much dedicated to my non-humans, they come first and foremost. I personally don't need a symbolic display of my dedication, those who know me can see it in my actions. Again, just because *I* don't value it doesn't mean someone else can't and that they might find utility where I do not, each to their own.

As for marriage being toxic for men, meh, I think most people (men and women) dive headfirst into it without really thinking about what they are doing and who they are entering into a legal contract with. From what I have seen, many get married young because they foolishly had unprotected sex while they were thinking with their genitals instead of planning for a future with a compatible mate and ended up creating a bigger problem (babies); that's not a failure of the instituion of marriage, of men, or of women, but a failure of those individuals to think ahead to anything more than the immediate desire.

I find it funny when I see someone denigrating a group like you have because it indicates they're either trying to stir shit or they have made some very foolish choices and, instead of owning up to the mistake, have decided to place the blame on other people who weren't even involved. Says a lot about the individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never felt the need to have an actual ceremony, but I often felt-based on the length of our time together, the years I spent taking care of her, and the depth of our bond and love for each other, and our amazing and prolific sex life-like my first marefriend was my wife. Sort of like a common-law marriage I suppose. But not in the traditional sense of human marriage...obviously, and as has been stated many times already, animals are not capable of having that concept of marriage. It was more like the intense feeling of familiarity and contentment of being in the company of someone who truly loved and adored me...and I felt the same way towards, my true soulmate, only she was a mare instead of a woman. She literally made me feel high just being around her. Endorphins fully flowing. It was pure bliss just to silently hug her and breathe in her equine scent, my lips and hands caressing up and down her willing and responsive body. Certainly I've never experienced that kind of feeling before or since with another being- woman or beast. I would love to feel that way again.

IDK, I probably sound pretty corny, I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic by nature...?

@Rosbin err @BitchLover

I'm not bitter at all. My objection to calling it marriage is for logical reasons, not for romantic ones (or lack thereof). If someone wants to call it marriage, they're free to do so, but how do you get a non-human to indicate the equivalent of "I do" and grok the concept of marriage vows? That's one of the sticking points for me because I don't think they have an understanding of the human concept of marriage and without that, I don't feel one can become "married". I am very much dedicated to my non-humans, they come first and foremost. I personally don't need a symbolic display of my dedication, those who know me can see it in my actions. Again, just because *I* don't value it doesn't mean someone else can't and that they might find utility where I do not, each to their own.

As for marriage being toxic for men, meh, I think most people (men and women) dive headfirst into it without really thinking about what they are doing and who they are entering into a legal contract with. From what I have seen, many get married young because they foolishly had unprotected sex while they were thinking with their genitals instead of planning for a future with a compatible mate and ended up creating a bigger problem (babies); that's not a failure of the instituion of marriage, of men, or of women, but a failure of those individuals to think ahead to anything more than the immediate desire.

I find it funny when I see someone denigrating a group like you have because it indicates they're either trying to stir shit or they have made some very foolish choices and, instead of owning up to the mistake, have decided to place the blame on other people who weren't even involved. Says a lot about the individual.

Who is whoever that is? You didn't quote them and you didn't even at them right lol.
Why do you really have to try to use logic with this? You sound so cynical. Let men be happy marrying their animal girlfriends. If you don't think animals can consent to it that's your issue.

Marriage used to be good for men back when women did know their place. Men ruled the house as his castle, the women cleaned it and bore him children without complaint and gave him loyalty and obedience. Now you've got women deciding to try to be men and rule the world. Have you NOT noticed that the more freedom women got the worse the world became? Marriage was a promise that a man had at least one pussy to fuck a to give him kids. Now marriage is a promise that a man will get screwed over by his wife, get divorced raped of everything in his life and be a failure.

Maybe I'm trying to stir shit in the sense of getting guys who haven't realized that animal girls are far, far superior in every single way to women the wake up call they need. If that's considered bad then that's your problem dude. I've made only one mistake in my life, ever thinking I could trust women and date them. And remember loyalty and obedience? Guess what DOES give it? Bitches.

Who is whoever that is? You didn't quote them and you didn't even at them right lol.
Why do you really have to try to use logic with this? You sound so cynical. Let men be happy marrying their animal girlfriends. If you don't think animals can consent to it that's your issue.

Marriage used to be good for men back when women did know their place. Men ruled the house as his castle, the women cleaned it and bore him children without complaint and gave him loyalty and obedience. Now you've got women deciding to try to be men and rule the world. Have you NOT noticed that the more freedom women got the worse the world became? Marriage was a promise that a man had at least one pussy to fuck a to give him kids. Now marriage is a promise that a man will get screwed over by his wife, get divorced raped of everything in his life and be a failure.

Maybe I'm trying to stir shit in the sense of getting guys who haven't realized that animal girls are far, far superior in every single way to women the wake up call they need. If that's considered bad then that's your problem dude. I've made only one mistake in my life, ever thinking I could trust women and date them. And remember loyalty and obedience? Guess what DOES give it? Bitches.
Hey, how’s your wives getting along ? I’m still waiting for your wedding photos

"Love holds no bounds." Anyone can love something from a female dog, to a human, to an attack helicopter if they so chose. It's up to them what gender and species and type of payload it has that they would like their partner(s) to be. It isn't ALWAYS a female animal.
Couldn't agree more.

I definitely hear some disturbing sounds here. Why the "all women are evil"? I'm sure you haven't tried them all. So how could you know? You can't judge every women out of an experience with just a few. Or 5. Or 10. Or 20. Or what the.. even if you dated 100 women, you can't say that every woman is like "this" or "that".

Okay back on topic.

I won't marry an animal just because they can't communicate if they want a marriage. Or even understand what a marriage is.

I would marry my boyfriend..

But I could say (In the future) that I'm married to an animal. Like an emotional thing, rather than facts. But I probably wouldn't feel the need to say that. In my mind you can only marry one and that would be my boyfriend. I would love them both, but my boyfriend would be my husband and our dog would be my lover.

I want to marry my mare, not a woman! Marriage for men should be allowed no matter the species. If a man finds better love with a mare, or any female animal is his choosing, what's so wrong with that? Nothing! Love should never have limits.

Marriage in ritual is a dumb, archaic, religious practice that is pointless, but marriage in the heart is a real thing.

When Im away from my girl i think about her and miss her, when i get home Im as excited to see her as she is to see me, I take her practically anywhere Im allowed to, I spoil her way more than I should, if I see a video or picture of another dog I immediately want to pet her because it reminds me of how much I love her, and when we make love it is very passionate and tactile.

It all comes down to what you define marriage as, because I essentially think the traditional idea is bullshit.

I would of loved to of married Bernie. But to do that he would of needed to understand what was going on, he didnt, so it would of been farcical. And as far as he was concerned I am sure I was his mate anyway. So although it was a romantic thing I would of loved to happen, reality is its not, well realistic.

Last edited:
I want to marry my mare, not a woman! Marriage for men should be allowed no matter the species. If a man finds better love with a mare, or any female animal is his choosing, what's so wrong with that? Nothing! Love should never have limits.
My absolute man!
There's nothing more pure than the love between a man and a mare.

I feel like if I'm knotted I'm officially married my dog was very over protective when people were upset at me or I dislike someone he would get in front and bark aggressively. Plus he sleeps with me and somes times licks me when my panties are off thts when I know he wants to get intimate.. I miss him :'(

Calling him or them husband or husbands is ok... But i am sure that they do not understand what that actually is... or what a marriage is... and they do not care about those things. Being in a simple relationship like this is just fine for the both sides... so there is no need for a marriage.
Marriage is more for humans and i stick to that...

Well, I do not consider myself with enough information for a solution to the question but I think that the word you are looking for has not yet been invented although that exclusive union between woman and dog does exist, but you can use "marriage" in the absence of a better word

On the old forum. I got asked this question a lot in private messages" Do you feel like you are married to your dogs ?" It is an interesting question or Idea. I my self however do not. That is not to say that I do not love my dogs and I even on occasion jokingly call them husband. I try not to anthropomorphize animals as analogues for humans. Given my particular living situation not respecting them as animals could be dangerous. I also like the fact that my dog are dogs that do dumb dog things. So I am content seeing them as my dog friends with...with benefits :) I also don't know if that makes me a zoo or not( though I am only attracted to dogs)

So how does every one else feel ? husband and wife or am I weirder than I thought ?
I believe you should follow your heart ...or follow natures call in order to truly feel complete.

I definitly want to marry my boy, hes has proven to me that he wants to be with me and me only, he wont fuck a female at all even in heat, ive tried multiple times to get him too so o can get a puppy but he refuse, nor will he let anyone else fuck him my buddies tried too and they got bit and he would run to me, and being as ive witnessed this from him i will not touch another dog either. Im honestly happy to be with him and i know hes happy to be with me hes always wanting to be close to me and he always wants me to pleasure him guess even male dogs can be good takers if raised right. But if i had the option to marry him........i would, and i know if he understood what it was he would want to also. I just feel it deep down inside me like a gut instinct like hes communicating with me somehow.

no, marriage is not the right word although it seems a bit

I'm not sure "married" or "matrimony" even apply to me and my wife. Let's compare just to establish some kind of common ground before talking more about it. Study this a second.

My wife and I are best friends, the way only humans can be best friends. Truly best friends. Were closest of friends, besties, and were so long before we got married.

Sexually, we have an open relationship. Some guys will say, "So you're a cuck!" Ah fuck you, I'm a cuck. Cuck this, asshole -- and I make a fist, willing to follow through if you have any other demeaning names to call me. Look, she's my BEST FRIEND, right? So, like, when *your* best friend comes back from a hot date and tells you he/she just had the most awesome sex, don't you just "high five" them, hand them a beer, say congrats and ask for details?

... I don't "own" her. I'm married to her. So what's that mean? If not "ownership," or "contractual obligation," what's it mean to be married?

To me? It's the recognition that we're best off going through life as life partners. We "belong" to each other only in that sense. We pay bills and taxes together, are the head of the family together playing with and loving our kids and grandkids together. We have each other's back when we face a life challenge. We're totally committed.

Sex? Sex is intimate or fun, recreational or passionate, naughty or just soothingly nice. Or sometimes we just massage/pet, luxuriating in touch.-- whatever. Sex is not marriage. Sex is within the marriage -- or outside of it. But it's not "the" marriage. We play it by ear, but we both know, we'll never find "our like" again. This relationship is *our* relationship. Outsiders are outsiders. They can be fun, but those relationships are separate, and never worth risking this one for.

Really, it was the same when we were a polygamous household. Two of her single-mom friends living here, sharing "me" as a man and her as another woman as made sense. One, very much a voyeur but never a sexual participant. The other, I was her Dom. Man, those were rich times. Everyone's kids living here, household packed with people, all of us bound to each other, secret-sharers, the rest of the world curious but never able to figure us out.

We were a pack, really. Right?

So, isn't that the same with our animals, focusing on our dogs. Same thing. We are all totally committed, members of a "home pack," have each other's backs no matter what. The ones that want/-ed sex (rest their souls, some of them), cool. The ones that don't, cool. It's intimate or fun, recreational or passionate, naughty or just soothingly nice. All of them belong here, with us, part of this "pack," regardless. This relationship is *our* relationship. Outsiders are outsiders. They can be fun, but those relationships are separate, and never worth risking this one for.

Is that matrimony, too? There was no fancy ceremony. Didn't lay out anything for flowers/photography/clothing rental. But it's similar, isn't it.

As much as "matrimony" is related to "primary relationship," our animals certainly have that with us, in whatever capacity we have to be that with each other. We are ours. In that sense only, we belong to each other. Not as owned. As committed and contributing and symbiotic as can be.

Matrimony? I think I have to say yes. Way more so than those who call their household animals "children." Of course, only to the capacity an individual has.

And if matrimony, well then, polygamy, absolutely. Each confident they belong and can never be replaced. Each a fit, tailored to that individual's connection to the others. Each having a unique place as individual but partner.

Yeah, I guess matrimony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back