Matrimony!!

So to save yourself financially, you turned to having sex with dogs? I've seen dumber reasons for people becoming zoo, but that's still pretty high up there.
In this day and age why wouldn't you? Why risk losing literally everything you've ever worked for in life by a vindictive woman? Even more so if you've kids, chances are you'll never see them again. I'm not taking my chances, ever. I've had to watch one of my friends get his life torn apart by his now ex wife, and by how horrible all my ex girlfriends were... yeeaahh no that won't be me.

Hmmm it’s odd that all your girlfriends were horrible , maybe it was the other way around
Here we go with manipulative mindgames. Ugh. You wondered why only men wanted to marry animal ladies, and you've been getting your answers and yet you're upset. Hmmmmm.

As for my perspective on marrying animals, I find it a bit... odd. Cute for sure and imagining my boy's wearing bowties would certainly give them this handsome gentleman look. I guess what makes me go "hmm:unsure:" is when people that swear off anything involving other humans, have a human like ceremony with their loved one that's not human. To each their own I suppose. Especially something as harmless as a wedding with their pet. But the ceremony stuff isn't for me. Bowties are though. I think I'm going to have to order a few now :)

Last edited:
As for my perspective on marrying animals, I find it a bit... odd. Cute for sure and imagining my boy's wearing bowties would certainly give them this handsome gentleman look. I guess what makes me go "hmm:unsure:" is when people that swear off anything involving other humans, have a human like ceremony with there loved one that's not human. To each their own I suppose. Especially something as harmless as a wedding with their pet. But the ceremony stuff isn't for me. Bowties are though. I think I'm going to have to order a few now :)
Is my invite in the post ?

I’m not the slightest bit upset I just find it a bit sad
Women made their hate filled beds, and now you all can lay in them. You should not and really cannot be mad at men wanting to find love with animals instead of you. Plus you're talking to exclusives, why would any of us want women?

In this day and age why wouldn't you? Why risk losing literally everything you've ever worked for in life by a vindictive woman? Even more so if you've kids, chances are you'll never see them again. I'm not taking my chances, ever. I've had to watch one of my friends get his life torn apart by his now ex wife, and by how horrible all my ex girlfriends were... yeeaahh no that won't be me.

Still not healthy reasons to have sex with animals. Also, as someone who knew a few couples that had separated and heard from both sides of their relationship, you were most likely as big of an ass as she was a bitch in the relationship.

Women made their hate filled beds, and now you all can lay in them. You should not and really cannot be mad at men wanting to find love with animals instead of you. Plus you're talking to exclusives, why would any of us want women?

I can't believe that I have to say this again, but...
Please don't speak for all of us. Some of us actually got our shit together.

Still not healthy reasons to have sex with animals. Also, as someone who knew a few couples that had separated and heard from both sides of their relationship, you were most likely as big of an ass as she was a bitch in the relationship.
There is a saying that I like " There is his side of the story there is her side of the story and some where in the middle is the truth"

If the bitch is happy and I'm happy then it's healthy. Who cares why we got together? Hmmm, maybe you're just jealous of it?

I've never been an ass. I've always gave my all and I got nothing in return. The women never respected me, honored me, listened to me or obeyed anything I told her to do. They only complained, nagged and manipulated until they cheated. Can you imagine what the hell would happen if she took the vows? Yeah no dude I'm not that stupid.

I've never been an ass. I've always gave my all and I got nothing in return. The women never respected me, honored me, listened to me or obeyed anything I told her to do. They only complained, nagged and manipulated until they cheated. Can you imagine what the hell would happen if she took the vows? Yeah no dude I'm not that stupid.
So you found something that can't back talk and has no choice but to do what you want. Sounds as though you like quiet victims.

If the bitch is happy and I'm happy then it's healthy. Who cares why we got together? Hmmm, maybe you're just jealous of it?
Uh... what? Jealous of the bitch or the "happiness?" From the sound of things, I doubt the happy part, but I also have 2 males that can confirm (if they could talk) that I've been in the female dogs position more than a few times.

Enough with the arguing and thread hijacking.
So you found something that can't back talk and has no choice but to do what you want. Sounds as though you like quiet victims.

Uh... what? Jealous of the bitch or the "happiness?" From the sound of things, I doubt the happy part, but I also have 2 males that can confirm (if they could talk) that I've been in the female dogs position more than a few times.
Victims? Are you being serious? Of course I don't like talk back, it's one of the great things about animals. They don't talk, and they won't hurt you with words. That's something every zoo agrees on.

So you're gay, yeah no dude I'm not queer and don't take dick. I'll stick with fucking and loving bitches. Though I'd be jealous of both my happiness and the sexy girls I get to love if I were in your shoes.

Victims? Are you being serious? Of course I don't like talk back, it's one of the great things about animals. They don't talk, and they won't hurt you with words. That's something every zoo agrees on.

So you're gay, yeah no dude I'm not queer and don't take dick. I'll stick with fucking and loving bitches. Though I'd be jealous of both my happiness and the sexy girls I get to love if I were in your shoes.
You really need to watch that "E" word. I not only don't agree that animals don't talk, I advise learning their language before beginning a relationship. Could this be a hint to the source of your relationship problems?

Victims? Are you being serious?
Yes. The more you talk, the more disturbing it gets.
I'm actually bisexual. Been with a family member's female dog up until cancer took her 7 years ago, got attached to a mare at another family member's farm , and I got to be close to a few handsome dogs before I got my current fellas. So far, the past 14 years have left me with nothing to be jealous of :). Also the word you're looking for is envious. Jealousy is the fear of losing something.

On the real subject of this thread; matrimony yes, human style no.

I joined a stallion's band. We are as bonded as any human couple but there's no contract, inheritance, property rights, or ceremony. There is no chance at all of human society accepting him so I participate in horse society and they welcome me. That's one of the differences that I like.

Ill have too say Yes, for all intents and purposes, I am "Married" to my companion, however.

I also have to say No, I am not "Married" to my companion.

To explain:

All marriage is is the recognition from society that two people are choosing to share their lives together amd build a place for them. This comes with certain responsibilities and obligations for each partner in the relationship whether they be financial, emotional, or conjugal.

I may not have a paper from church or the state that says im married but i preform all the duties of a spouse for my companion, and they provided support for me in return.

We make sure their healthy, and happy.
We make sure their Safe, and warm.
We take care of them from the moment we meet, untill the day we part.

And even though they are not able to speak, they in their own way make sure that we are okay aswell.

To me what we have is no different from a formal marriage so I, personally, say yes.

I've never been an ass. I've always gave my all and I got nothing in return. The women never respected me, honored me, listened to me or obeyed anything I told her to do.
lmao nice, you expected the women you were with to unquestionably treat you like a king.

Your way of speaking, down to the very small idiosyncrasy's of your speech patterns, sounds like a certain special someone on the old ZV...

lmao nice, you expected the women you were with to unquestionably treat you like a king.

Your way of speaking, down to the very small idiosyncrasy's of your speech patterns, sounds like a certain special someone on the old ZV...
Ooooh you don’t mean Robsin do you ?

You are what you attract.. if you are attracting manipulative then you probably have that trait within yourself also.. or some other negative trait that was attracting poor quality people. Judging from your replies to this post, you are not exactly a crisp glass of lemonade. You don't like talk back? So you pick dogs because they can't talk.. they can't say no.. that seems a bit manipulative, if not sociopathic.

As a woman, I wouldn't marry my dog, no... he wouldn't care. I did "marry" him to my female dog when she was alive. But my male is such a womanizer, always sniffing other intact females and those females pushing their rump into his face. Meanwhile my female didn't care one bit, lol. I need a loyal partner that won't even look at other females that way :p my boy ain't like that. He actually loves the companionship of elderly people more than he does me lol.

I just think it’s sad that you feel inadequate and inferior around us

I support zoophile weddings as not so much as the traditional symbol it is. In very short terms, its an extra commitment a zoo presents infront of their peers, zoo or not, of their commitment and dedication to their animal mate.

Do you take your mate to be your xxxxxx to love and cherish so long as you live? I do. Do you accept and stand in judgement before those who are attending here to never break these vows and they will hold you accountable to these vows? I do. Etc etc etc...

That is the rought idea of the wedding ceremony.

Plus integration of new zoo traditions using old ones and language like husband and wife are good for the mental health and spirit of zoos. I do notice a distinct difference of zoo whom use spousal language for their mates.

Absolutely in support of making our own version of marriage and zoo weddings.

ZTHorse:
I completely agree with you in this topic.

Bypassing the offtopic crap....

I don't like the idea of zoo marriage, unless it's two zoos getting married. While I do think our non-human partners are capable of understanding more than most would give them credit for, I think the human concept of marriage is outside of that. Marriage is a legal construct largely intended for the inheritance of property, something non-humans tend to be exempt from participating in, except as property.

I can understand the desire for some to make an extra commitment, but I personally think calling it marriage is inappropriate. That said, what *I* think regulates what *I* do, not necessarily what anyone else does or should think.

Back