Mating with big cats???

I've spent time with both humans and big cats. I honestly believe that big cats are more trustworthy than humans.
And I thought *I* was a fatalist... Thanks, but I'd prefer to remain in one piece until the very latest possible moment of my existence...

I've heard mountain lions are the "best" big cat for private owners. Well, really, it's cheetahs. But cheetahs have become exceedingly rare recently - at least in the US. Don't think a cheetah would be large enough for penetration, anyway.
I did see a documentary that when cheetahs were raised with dogs they tended to be better socialized.

Cheetahs are actually really tame and similar to dogs. I want to try and make big cat ownership similarly as common as dogs. I think it would especially benefit guys since theyre more feminine creatures, and no ones having sex with a male with those spines. Id be shooting thick ropes deep in cat pussy every day trying to breed her to pregnancy.
well that would be fine for cheetah, but lions/tigers/jaguars are so strong they're dangerous to even play with. they don't know their own strength and tend to do things like pounce you if they see you turn your back. cheetahs are far more placid, don't hunt you even with you turn your back, and once they're comfortable with you, are cuddlier than a housecat. it would be amazing if they could be restored to a non-threatened state, so people could start domesticating them.

@Bigpaws_Bear How did you end up working with the big cats anyway? (I don't have any disillusions of wanting to bone one, I know I'm a prey animal to them.) I'm just honestly curious how someone even gets into the line of work.

well that would be fine for cheetah, but lions/tigers/jaguars are so strong they're dangerous to even play with. they don't know their own strength and tend to do things like pounce you if they see you turn your back. cheetahs are far more placid, don't hunt you even with you turn your back, and once they're comfortable with you, are cuddlier than a housecat. it would be amazing if they could be restored to a non-threatened state, so people could start domesticating them.

They should have been allowed as pets the whole time. There would be many more of them than there are now.

@Bigpaws_Bear How did you end up working with the big cats anyway? (I don't have any disillusions of wanting to bone one, I know I'm a prey animal to them.) I'm just honestly curious how someone even gets into the line of work.
I began working for the Safari Park about 5 years ago, they were short handed & I happened to be at the right place at the right time to score the job. the job was "feeding the predictors " Lions & tigers & bears Oh My! " .

I have been with the Safari ever since. That's how I got all the nice photos too.. LOTS of photos..

I began working for the Safari Park about 5 years ago, they were short handed & I happened to be at the right place at the right time to score the job. the job was "feeding the predictors " Lions & tigers & bears Oh My! " .

I have been with the Safari ever since. That's how I got all the nice photos too.. LOTS of photos..
please share! :D

Attachments

• 20150419_115747.jpg
    20150419_115747.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 33
  • 20150510_112107.jpg
    20150510_112107.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • 20150621_113412.jpg
    20150621_113412.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 0419151413b.jpg
    0419151413b.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 0503151050c.jpg
    0503151050c.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 0524151058a - Copy.jpg
    0524151058a - Copy.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 0531151027a - Copy.jpg
    0531151027a - Copy.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 1004151417a - Copy.jpg
    1004151417a - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
@Bigpaws_Bear Is that a cougar? That's so cool! I love those eyes. But my favorite is still tigers for sure. So do they all have names? And what was the .... panther? I don't see any spots or markings... growl?ing about?

Even as a big cat lover myself I know that it’s 1). Extremely dangerous to attempt anything other than looking at them from behind a barrier and 2). Keeping dangerous and endangered wild animals as exotic pets without any professional experience is extremely stupid and unethical. Please reconsider it, I get why it’s an intriguing idea but it really isn’t going to go well in practice for you or the animal.

Has anyone ever done this? I'm curious bc I intend on owning one or two one day and want to know what I'm getting myself into ? mainly ligers and lions, since lions are safer than tigers? and the list is privately owned pets!

I've got enough experience working with big cats (didn't choose this name for nothing :p) to provide some info, even though you probably won't like what I'll have to say.

First, on the topic of ownership, if you don't have any experience in dealing with these animals and their quirks, do not think about having one as a 'pet'. While it isn't rocket science by any means, you need experience to not only keep yourself safe, but also to keep the people around you safe. Big cats are dangerous animals, period. Even if you do have experience, big cats are expensive to care for. I'm talking at least 500 dollars a month per animal in meat, plus any vet costs you have to reserve budget for. Not to mention the cost of straw, housing, enclosure, etc. Speaking of enclosure, anything under 30k square feet is too small in my opinion. Enclosures that size are fking expensive. If you can't afford any of that, don't even think about it. Your cat will just end up in some shelter sooner or later because you're out of money.

On the topic of mating, there are plenty of rumors about people having mated with a big cat, but very few verified instances. Mable Stark is one of the most famous claims of this, but again, hardly any solid evidence. Having fun with a big cat through a fence is more easily done. Generally, as long as they know and trust you, they won't mind you fondling their bits. Female cats in heat will not just allow it, but will actively beg you to touch them. In heat a female tiger is usually wet and wide enough for a human finger to enter about 3/4 the way in. Milage may vary with smaller or bigger species.

I am going to put a big ass warning here though:

Do NOT try to do this with random big cats at zoos, sanctuaries or private owners that don't know you. Sticking your hand through the fence with a random big cat is a really good way to lose your hand, or your entire arm if you're having a bad day. Do not be stupid. And forget about any notion of actually sticking your dick in a big cat, because that is simply never going to happen without you dying by the end of it.

I've got enough experience working with big cats (didn't choose this name for nothing :p) to provide some info, even though you probably won't like what I'll have to say.

First, on the topic of ownership, if you don't have any experience in dealing with these animals and their quirks, do not think about having one as a 'pet'. While it isn't rocket science by any means, you need experience to not only keep yourself safe, but also to keep the people around you safe. Big cats are dangerous animals, period. Even if you do have experience, big cats are expensive to care for. I'm talking at least 500 dollars a month per animal in meat, plus any vet costs you have to reserve budget for. Not to mention the cost of straw, housing, enclosure, etc. Speaking of enclosure, anything under 30k square feet is too small in my opinion. Enclosures that size are fking expensive. If you can't afford any of that, don't even think about it. Your cat will just end up in some shelter sooner or later because you're out of money.

On the topic of mating, there are plenty of rumors about people having mated with a big cat, but very few verified instances. Mable Stark is one of the most famous claims of this, but again, hardly any solid evidence. Having fun with a big cat through a fence is more easily done. Generally, as long as they know and trust you, they won't mind you fondling their bits. Female cats in heat will not just allow it, but will actively beg you to touch them. In heat a female tiger is usually wet and wide enough for a human finger to enter about 3/4 the way in. Milage may vary with smaller or bigger species.

I am going to put a big ass warning here though:

Do NOT try to do this with random big cats at zoos, sanctuaries or private owners that don't know you. Sticking your hand through the fence with a random big cat is a really good way to lose your hand, or your entire arm if you're having a bad day. Do not be stupid. And forget about any notion of actually sticking your dick in a big cat, because that is simply never going to happen without you dying by the end of it.
WTF, dude! Shuddup already! You're speaking *FAR* too much sense to be allowed under the desperately horny wankers clause! Christ... You keep on like this, and we're gonna have no option but to revoke your membership card!

WTF, dude! Shuddup already! You're speaking *FAR* too much sense to be allowed under the desperately horny wankers clause! Christ... You keep on like this, and we're gonna have no option but to revoke your membership card!
Ah crap, I'm sorry, new here and all.

Uhm, yes, go keep a tiger in your house... and... try to fuck it in your bed. Nothing bad will happen, I promise.

How's that?

Disclaimer: Post for humorous effect, bad things will happen.

Ah crap, I'm sorry, new here and all.

Uhm, yes, go keep a tiger in your house... and... try to fuck it in your bed. Nothing bad will happen, I promise.

How's that?

Better... At least it properly panders to the wank-brigade.

Disclaimer: Post for humorous effect, bad things will happen.

That disclaimer, though... <shakes head sadly> Son, you got a lot to learn, doncha? I tell ya... It's damn near impossible to hire good help anymore! Where's Charlie Darwin when ya need 'im?

I guarantee I could keep a female cheetah or even puma or leopard in my house and fuck her on my bed. Not even close to the same danger level as a tiger or lion. We're talking hundreds of pounds of size difference. I dont even like tigers and lions anyway. Cost of ownership would also be way less. There's a guy on youtube who literally has a cheetah and puma as collared pets who live in his house with him and his wife like theyre dogs.
There's stupid, and there's just plain dumb as a post. They'll be removed from the gene-pool in due time. Unless, of course, this supposed guy has mutilated them (declaw/defang). Ever seen a mountain lion (AKA puma) open a deer from asshole to ears with one swipe? It's an amazing sight to see - from a safe distance. And from having seen it, I'd guess it takes them just about as much effort as it would take you or me to kick off a pair of slippers.

I can only guess that it's the same sort of bizarre thrill as sitting down to a game of russian roulette.

I guarantee I could keep a female cheetah or even puma or leopard in my house and fuck her on my bed. Not even close to the same danger level as a tiger or lion. We're talking hundreds of pounds of size difference. I dont even like tigers and lions anyway. Cost of ownership would also be way less. There's a guy on youtube who literally has a cheetah and puma as collared pets who live in his house with him and his wife like theyre dogs.

For one, a cheetah would be way too small to fuck. Second, if you think for one second you're going to win a fight with a puma or a leopard, you have absolutely no notion of how strong these animals are. It doesn't matter how big they are, they will fuck you up quicker than you can regret this post.

There are absolutely examples of people keeping big cats as pets inside the house. That's not what we're discussing here. That Russian puma is adorable, as is Enzo the tiger who lived inside Michael Jamison's house and slept with him in his bed until he was nearly fully grown. Kevin Richardson is probably the best example of how incredible affectionate lions can be. Kevin is about the only example that could MAYBE pull it off with Meg in particular, and even then it would be incredibly risky. Not to mention that the anatomy probably doesn't work for intercourse with any cat in the first place. All round it's just a very bad idea and definitely not worth risking the investment you needed to make to get there. Fingering... maybe. Very big maybe. Anything else is out of the question.

For one, a cheetah would be way too small to fuck. Second, if you think for one second you're going to win a fight with a puma or a leopard, you have absolutely no notion of how strong these animals are. It doesn't matter how big they are, they will fuck you up quicker than you can regret this post.

There are absolutely examples of people keeping big cats as pets inside the house. That's not what we're discussing here. That Russian puma is adorable, as is Enzo the tiger who lived inside Michael Jamison's house and slept with him in his bed until he was nearly fully grown. Kevin Richardson is probably the best example of how incredible affectionate lions can be. Kevin is about the only example that could MAYBE pull it off with Meg in particular, and even then it would be incredibly risky. Not to mention that the anatomy probably doesn't work for intercourse with any cat in the first place. All round it's just a very bad idea and definitely not worth risking the investment you needed to make to get there. Fingering... maybe. Very big maybe. Anything else is out of the question.

Too small? How can they be too small? What do you mean the anatomy doesnt work for intercourse? And Im not talking about winning a fight with one. Im just saying in the event of an attack, theyre small enough that its at least survivable and can somewhat fend it off until you can escape or reach a weapon. Unlike a tiger attack where youre completely helpless. Ive seen wild leopard attacks and guys were able to fend them off. And these were small Indian guys.

Too small? How can they be too small? What do you mean the anatomy doesnt work for intercourse?
Cats have small vaginas compared to their body size. Like I said in an earlier post, if you can get about 3/4th of your middle finger into a tigress while she's in heat, that's about as far as you'll ever get. They can't take a human penis comfortably. And that's for a tiger, for a cheetah you probably won't even get a finger in.

Back