Mating with big cats???

Dogdaddy69

Citizen of Zooville
It all depends all and all really. Situation and what not comes into play. Your only as smart as you have to be as it is. It’s hard to place dogs in one bracket for intelligence because each breed has a different purpose and job to do in various difficulty ranges. Apex is just a word in the end. And to me, apex is just another word for I survived better and longer then you. You don’t consider coyotes apex, but they literally rule the world. Right next to roaches.
Naw, I get what you're saying. There are a LOT of factors into it. And, you're right, I totally disregard Coyotes in any definition of Apex, because they get nailed by dogs on occasion. And I've seen eagles grab them too. If you're in the food chain, you're not on top of it. But, again, subjective.

applestockj

Zooville Settler

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
Zoo history would be so different if the cheetah was common. They are the sexiest creatures, and I think that there would be a lot of people having sex with cheetahs.

Cheetahs are actually really tame and similar to dogs. I want to try and make big cat ownership similarly as common as dogs. I think it would especially benefit guys since theyre more feminine creatures, and no ones having sex with a male with those spines. Id be shooting thick ropes deep in cat pussy every day trying to breed her to pregnancy.

Viviesea

Zooville Settler
I've heard mountain lions are the "best" big cat for private owners. Well, really, it's cheetahs. But cheetahs have become exceedingly rare recently - at least in the US. Don't think a cheetah would be large enough for penetration, anyway.
I did see a documentary that when cheetahs were raised with dogs they tended to be better socialized.

Pervyzoo

Tourist
Cheetahs are actually really tame and similar to dogs. I want to try and make big cat ownership similarly as common as dogs. I think it would especially benefit guys since theyre more feminine creatures, and no ones having sex with a male with those spines. Id be shooting thick ropes deep in cat pussy every day trying to breed her to pregnancy.
well that would be fine for cheetah, but lions/tigers/jaguars are so strong they're dangerous to even play with. they don't know their own strength and tend to do things like pounce you if they see you turn your back. cheetahs are far more placid, don't hunt you even with you turn your back, and once they're comfortable with you, are cuddlier than a housecat. it would be amazing if they could be restored to a non-threatened state, so people could start domesticating them.

Viviesea

Zooville Settler
@Bigpaws_Bear How did you end up working with the big cats anyway? (I don't have any disillusions of wanting to bone one, I know I'm a prey animal to them.) I'm just honestly curious how someone even gets into the line of work.

AmantePerro

Citizen of Zooville
well that would be fine for cheetah, but lions/tigers/jaguars are so strong they're dangerous to even play with. they don't know their own strength and tend to do things like pounce you if they see you turn your back. cheetahs are far more placid, don't hunt you even with you turn your back, and once they're comfortable with you, are cuddlier than a housecat. it would be amazing if they could be restored to a non-threatened state, so people could start domesticating them.

They should have been allowed as pets the whole time. There would be many more of them than there are now.

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
@Bigpaws_Bear How did you end up working with the big cats anyway? (I don't have any disillusions of wanting to bone one, I know I'm a prey animal to them.) I'm just honestly curious how someone even gets into the line of work.
I began working for the Safari Park about 5 years ago, they were short handed & I happened to be at the right place at the right time to score the job. the job was "feeding the predictors " Lions & tigers & bears Oh My! " .

I have been with the Safari ever since. That's how I got all the nice photos too.. LOTS of photos..

Viviesea

Zooville Settler
I began working for the Safari Park about 5 years ago, they were short handed & I happened to be at the right place at the right time to score the job. the job was "feeding the predictors " Lions & tigers & bears Oh My! " .

I have been with the Safari ever since. That's how I got all the nice photos too.. LOTS of photos..
please share! :D

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV

Attachments

• 20150419_115747.jpg
    20150419_115747.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20150510_112107.jpg
    20150510_112107.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20150621_113412.jpg
    20150621_113412.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 0419151413b.jpg
    0419151413b.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 0503151050c.jpg
    0503151050c.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 0524151058a - Copy.jpg
    0524151058a - Copy.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 0531151027a - Copy.jpg
    0531151027a - Copy.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1004151417a - Copy.jpg
    1004151417a - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3

Viviesea

Zooville Settler
@Bigpaws_Bear Is that a cougar? That's so cool! I love those eyes. But my favorite is still tigers for sure. So do they all have names? And what was the .... panther? I don't see any spots or markings... growl?ing about?