Marriage

lipstickpup

Lurker
I have often fantasised about being married to a dog, being its submissive wife.

Not just that, but having a whole ceremony, and then being forced to consumate the marriage in front of all the guests. Then living life as a married couple.

I recently stumbled on to the video below, and she seems so romantically involved with the animal, its a shame that the people on the show are kinda just shrugging it off and laughing. But its also hard to believe a former model can have over 200 failed dates.

Anyone else have this fantasy?

Well, you have to give them credit for not making her feel bad about it or making considerable sport of her for it. The ceremony was a bit cheeky but otherwise it was nice. Thank you for sharing this.

I have often fantasised about being married to a dog, being its submissive wife.

Not just that, but having a whole ceremony, and then being forced to consumate the marriage in front of all the guests. Then living life as a married couple.

I recently stumbled on to the video below, and she seems so romantically involved with the animal, its a shame that the people on the show are kinda just shrugging it off and laughing. But its also hard to believe a former model can have over 200 failed dates.

Anyone else have this fantasy?
would really like to chat with you as i do not have my own dog but would love to try some doggy fun and to get advice. not findding this site very easy and lost my original request for help.

I'd love to marry a pig. 🐷💕

Either by choice because of love,
or kink-fantasy style of being sold off and forced to "marry and consummate" for repulsed yet intrigued crowd of watchers. Either one works. 🐷👍🏼

Back