lurker here just trying to introduce herself

Welcome on board 😊! Nice you found this place☺️. You have really nice interests😍👍🏻

I've been a lurker on here for quite a while, but i figure its about time for me to introduce myself! hi everyone, im a 25 year old female who loves doggy cock, cum and pussy! im also very into mare pussy as well :) thats enough about me, i hope to meet some of you soon! thank you for reading :)
Hi. You sound fun lol. Hit me up if you want to chat, ok? Ok.

I've been a lurker on here for quite a while, but i figure its about time for me to introduce myself! hi everyone, im a 25 year old female who loves doggy cock, cum and pussy! im also very into mare pussy as well :) thats enough about me, i hope to meet some of you soon! thank you for reading :)
Belated Hello

Adorable.

We’re going to like each other ❤️

Hi babygirl!!
Me too...I love it all!!

Hey how's it going? Also trying to get out of being a lurker. Live north of Boston, not an owner but would love to chat and hang out with fellow dog lovers!

Back