Look At my Zoo Related T-Shirts!

SaltyDog

Citizen of Zooville
IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6741.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

The 1st one I found at a local store, Walmart maybe? The other two I found online somewhere... and ordered them quick (!) as I could not believe my fortune for finding them.

Needless to say, I can only wear the 1st one in public... The others are simply too provoking for most people. When I was younger, I would've worn the 2nd and 3rd one in public, no problem. It's funny what age does for a person's perspective.

I think I'll just mount them on my bedroom wall... 🐕

The 1st one is not zoo relative.
Well, perhaps not "specifically" when viewed with the absence of sexual context. But then again, my dog is "...my sunshine" once we have consummated our relationship. So, given this context, the "1st one" certainly can be Zoo related and therefore relative.

It's often just a matter of perspective... 🐕

View attachment 474523

View attachment 474524

View attachment 474525

The 1st one I found at a local store, Walmart maybe? The other two I found online somewhere... and ordered them quick (!) as I could not believe my fortune for finding them.

Needless to say, I can only wear the 1st one in public... The others are simply too provoking for most people. When I was younger, I would've worn the 2nd and 3rd one in public, no problem. It's funny what age does for a person's perspective.

I think I'll just mount them on my bedroom wall... 🐕
is the dog head the shape of a cock? the first one is pretty cool too, the dog and then you represent the plant since you become something else after consummating with her

I see no reason you can't wear them all in public. Other than the dog in the last 2 looking like a dick. Hahaha. But if you are ok with that then no one will suspect anything. As was pointed out it's a matter of perspective. To most people a cigar is just a cigar.

Back