lingerie

I would still boop his snoot lol
product-image-155359930_450x450.jpg

Only a careful boop though, otherwise he goes like this :LOL:

Hey everyone, ok so this isn’t actually a toy but I just found this in wish ... I’m honestly so confused... is it sexy Or funny? 🤣 I started at funny now I’m on sexy 😂
I'm sorry, brief question, I've been digging on wish recently but EVERYTHING is set to SOLD and I cant seem to find any answers. Some say maybe US deliveries are suspended during COVID or whatever...I just share an Amazon and would rather get some more of my discrete things from Wish as I've found some good looking items...

I'm sorry, brief question, I've been digging on wish recently but EVERYTHING is set to SOLD and I cant seem to find any answers. Some say maybe US deliveries are suspended during COVID or whatever...I just share an Amazon and would rather get some more of my discrete things from Wish as I've found some good looking items...
That's strange it's working in the UK, even for sellers in the US and China. Maybe try going into Settings, then Account Settings and change your country, if it starts working then maybe they have stopped in the US.

Back