Knot or not

N

Nathan

Lately i was having this discussion with a female friend of mine who is also into zoo. She has 2 dogs, a male and female. They are both intact and mate frequently.
She stated that being knotted as a female human is an urban legend and it’s impossible for a male dog to tie with a human female for a long period of time. She was going on about how a woman's vagina is not made to hold a dog’s penis in, like a female dog’s vagina is; and it simply cannot do so.
She says that is why the films always show the male dog pulling out quickly, or being restrained in some way to maintain penetration.
According to her, a male dog generally has no interest in remaining penetrated after ejaculation which, she says, occurs a couple of seconds after penetration.
She tried it herself a couple of times with different dogs and says they always pull out when given the chance, shortly after penetration, knot and all so she only experienced full penetration for a few seconds or minutes tops.

I personally think it really depends on the size of the dog and the tightness of the vagina. So imho it really just depends on your anatomy and that of the dog.. although I must admit I havn't seen much footage of woman being tied and knotted for more then a couple of minutes.. any input is much appreciated.

technically speaking, a woman's vagina doesn't have the ring of muscle a canine vagina has (the one that gives them the iconic "spade" look) so it makes sense a proper tie is not possible. i don't think it's the main issue tho (kegels can help gain some muscle control), but an average canine penis simply "bottoming out" an average woman. the tip will bend inside due to force of the penetration itself making it seem it fully fits inside only to "pop" back out once movement stops or the boy moves. probably the main reason why you don't typically see a full insertion in pretty much any vaginal "dildogging" clip.

also, boys don't lose interest after penetration/when the tie happens. they like the knot being pulled on, it makes the orgasm more intense for them (one can easily verify this during a simple handjob). it's the second reason why a proper woman x canine tie doesn't really work. the knot just "pops" out once the boy tries to pull on it, because again the ring is not there to hold it in.

technically speaking, a woman's vagina doesn't have the ring of muscle a canine vagina has (the one that gives them the iconic "spade" look) so it makes sense a proper tie is not possible. i don't think it's the main issue tho (kegels can help gain some muscle control), but an average canine penis simply "bottoming out" an average woman. the tip will bend inside due to force of the penetration itself making it seem it fully fits inside only to "pop" back out once movement stops or the boy moves. probably the main reason why you don't typically see a full insertion in pretty much any vaginal "dildogging" clip.

also, boys don't lose interest after penetration/when the tie happens. they like the knot being pulled on, it makes the orgasm more intense for them (one can easily verify this during a simple handjob). it's the second reason why a proper woman x canine tie doesn't really work. the knot just "pops" out once the boy tries to pull on it, because again the ring is not there to hold it in.
Thanks for the honest feedback. Appreciate it. Just wondering why there are so many girls on this forum explaining in detail the sensations of being fully knotted and how good it feels. There even is a thread asking how many minutes the tie last and I saw numbers starting from 10 minutes up until 45 minutes.. does this mean there are like a lot of trolls and posers and a great deal of content on this forum is just plainly fake?

Thanks for the honest feedback. Appreciate it. Just wondering why there are so many girls on this forum explaining in detail the sensations of being fully knotted and how good it feels. There even is a thread asking how many minutes the tie last and I saw numbers starting from 10 minutes up until 45 minutes.. does this mean there are like a lot of trolls and posers and a great deal of content on this forum is just plainly fake?
i mean, exaggerating stuff is fairly common (in general, no just this forum) and again things like kegels can help "holding him" for a while or simply teaching him to stay still and don't pull after penetrating. missionary position can be also used to have more control over his movements. the penetration itself can also be anal... you stated yourself (or your friend did) that boys pull out fairly quickly in most woman/mdog vids. prolonged vaginal "sort of tie" (human vagina is literally not made to hold the knot, it's missing the part which allows a tie) is rare, but i do admit there can be women who can manage it through aforementioned ways. tho likely not many.

i mean, exaggerating stuff is fairly common (in general, no just this forum) and again things like kegels can help "holding him" for a while or simply teaching him to stay still and don't pull after penetrating. missionary position can be also used to have more control over his movements. the penetration itself can also be anal... you stated yourself (or your friend did) that boys pull out fairly quickly in most woman/mdog vids. prolonged vaginal "sort of tie" (human vagina is literally not made to hold the knot, it's missing the part which allows a tie) is rare, but i do admit there can be women who can manage it through aforementioned ways. tho likely not many.
IMHO it mostly all comes down to the simple factor of geometry. To have any hope in a "tie" a bunch of things have to all work together.

First off before anything else... a woman needs to prep. She needs to be fully aroused and even better if she's been already playing with toys to get the blood flowing and the vaginal walls ready for a workout. Just like with just about everything in life... so much comes down to proper preperation. However... all that being said... here's the key points that come to mind.

1) The Shaft before the knot cant be too long, Id say anything over 6" is probably going to be too much unless a woman can spend time strecthing herself out with toys before allowing the dog to mate her. The knot needs to get past her pelvic floor muscles to have any hope of holding him, and the entire length of shaft+knot needs to be considered. a 6" shaft and a 3" knot is 9 inches... you take a dog that's got an 8" shaft and then expect to also take 3" of knot... you're now talking about 11". Keep in mind you might have half an inch to an inch of your body before you even get to your pelvic muscles... now you're talking around a foot.
Sister... you better have prepped to be able to take that kind of length and girth before you consider getting down on all fours if he's a large breed. lol
There's a good damn reason I take up to half an hour to get myself good and horny and ready for my boy before

2) What I call "Dick Root", basically is how much length does a dog have after his knot to his body. Some dogs seem to have a lot of it, others seem to have very little. The longer the better in this case because it means there will be less tension on the dogs knot as he fidgets around before he's fully swollen.

3) Knot size is obviously important, if its tiny it's not going to do much. What size is needed I'd say would depend on the woman and several other factors I mention below. But generally we can the larger the better. However... the larger it is... the more the female needs to prepare before hand... because that shit can hurt and micro-tearing of the vaginal wall is a thing and can happen. The good news is that the vagina can stretch, it can pass a baby afterall, but it needs time to stretch. And the more regularly you work at taking a knot or other large toys... the body will adapt and stretching will get easier and faster over time.

4) Knot shape, I would almost argue this is more important. Dog knots seem to come in two main varieties from what I've seen. The first type is where the knot is mostly two inflation sacks on either side of the shaft. The second type is where the knot is more spherical and those inflation sacks are rotated towards each other a little forming a sort of heart shape if looked at down the length of the cock. From videos I've watched I would argue that the latter is more effective. The reason for this is due to the shape of the pelvic muscles. There's an obvious opening for the vagina, with the muscles run front to back on either side. Thus a knot that's more narrow in one axis doesnt have to spread those pelvic muscles as much to slip out, where as a wider knot will face more resistance. This thus brings us to the next item.

5) Strength of pelvic floor, the stronger a woman's pelvic floor the better chance she has. These muscles are like any other muscle, with use the grow stronger... dont use them and they'll grow weaker. And with effort and training those things can become pretty damn strong. But that's not going to happen naturally without intentional effort. I "train" my pelvic floor by doing kegels and also use weighted Ben Wa balls. Mine are 2.5" in diameter and weigh just shy of 2.5 pound each. Now obviously it took me quite a bit of effort to work up to that and I started with much smaller and lighter balls, but that's what Im at now. And with some prep to put them in, Im able to insert both and wear them around all day. It took me about a year to get to that point, but it's not difficult now. Now its safe to say that my pelvic floor is much stronger than the average womans, because I have intentionally worked on making it so. But I dont see any reason why any other woman couldnt achieve the same if she wanted to and was willing to commit to it. The best way I know how to explain this is with fisting. If a guy can fist you and you can hold hs balled up hand inside you under pretty decent tension... then you're good to go.

6) Female flexibility is also key, When a woman gets down on all fours, she really needs to be able to rock her pelvis so her vulva is facing straight back or even upwards if possible. This takes stretching to be that flexible, but it's pretty obvious the difference it can make. In lot of videos you'll see that a woman's vagina is basically pointing towards the floor when she's on her knees. A lot of this comes down to how she positions her knees and thighs. Her legs should not be tucked under her at all. They should either be straight down or spread outward to lower herself... tucking her legs under her will just curve her back and change the position and angle of her vagina. Idk If I'm allowed to post pictures in this forum, so mods you can delete it if you want... but I'm adding them for educational purposes. Position is key so that a dog can get as deep as possible and so as mentioned above there's not as much tension as he fidgets around and repositions himself.

7) Woman's body fat %. This one is might upset some people, which isn't my intention but people are very sensitive about weight issues. But as with many of the other points mentioned above, the ability for the dog to get as deep as possible is important. And the reality is the more body fat a woman has on her body, the more fat she'll have between her pelvic floor muscles and her skin. That's just adding more distance that a dog's knot has to get past to get past those muscles. That adds more difficulty and more tension as he moves around.

So all that being said... is it possible. Yes within reason. It will never work as well and as easily as it does between dogs, but its somewhat possible. But everything has to fall into place for it to work.
Some things are just down to genetics, like the dogs shaft and knot dynamics. On the human side, it's mostly things a woman can do something about. Losing weight, practicing yoga to become more flexible, a methodical workout regiment to strengthen her pelvic floor. All of those things are going to help. Doing all of them wont guarantee anything... but it'll give her a better chance.
And even if everything goes perfectly... dont expect an hour long tie. A lot of videos you'll see do multiple angles at once and will switch in the video to make it look like its lasting longer than it is. I'd be surprised if a human tie in the best conditions ever lasted more than 15-20 minutes. And that's with the dog being calm, the woman being in peak performance condition (lol), and the dog turning successfully to help constrict the bloodflow out of the knot.

Note: Photos for educational purposes of showing pelvic positioning.

Attachments

• 50d0c6868127724.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 303
  • e9964c868127764.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 269
does this mean there are like a lot of trolls and posers and a great deal of content on this forum is just plainly fake?
Yes there are lots of trolls. My general take on things when trying to determine the validity comes down to how the person is speaking about it. Nothing in the world is all good all the time. If someone is only expressing the amazingness of it and completely ignoring the negatives sides... take a pause and think about what they're saying. The more the good seems exaggerated... there should be an equal focus on the bad. Knotting is heaven... but its also hell. Honest people will have no problem admitting that... and we're definitely going to warn other women of the kinds of things they're going to be facing... so they dont go into it not realizing just how much it can hurt. I've had tears streaming down my face at times... but I've also felt heights of ecstasy I never knew was possible. The good and the bad go hand in hand. If anyone ever acts like its just good... they're full of shit.

nice and very informative write-up, @allyfitz

The good and the bad go hand in hand.
yeah, like him missing the mark by a few millimeters, right on the rim... i can see it being not that pleasant experience for a woman as well if he hits your urethra for example. it does seem there's lots of fakers around.

nice and very informative write-up, @allyfitz

yeah, like him missing the mark by a few millimeters, right on the rim... i can see it being not that pleasant experience for a woman as well if he hits your urethra for example. it does seem there's lots of fakers around.
Or when he's just starting to thrust so his Os bone is being "helpful" and he nails your cervix and you are unable to breathe for a few moments as you feel like painful lightning shooting up through your body.

As much as I would very much doubt everyone here talking about it lasting 45 minutes, it generally depends, of course you don't hold it in the same way a female dog would, it's more just something very large inside that doesn't easily come out. Won't always work, but if you're lucky and the dog actually works with you, you can keep the knot in for quite a while.

Not a massive paragraph but might be helpful for those too lazy to read XD

As much as I would very much doubt everyone here talking about it lasting 45 minutes, it generally depends, of course you don't hold it in the same way a female dog would, it's more just something very large inside that doesn't easily come out. Won't always work, but if you're lucky and the dog actually works with you, you can keep the knot in for quite a while.

Not a massive paragraph but might be helpful for those too lazy to read XD
I've had some experience with mine with a few friends. He's pretty large, about 6 inches of shaft before the knot with about 2.5 in total behind that. Good thickness to the point where he can tie with a male without much trouble. However any female friends have all needed a helper or during the tie/dismount part he'll pull out of them. Unless he gets in deep, you're skinny, and he's got a fat AF knot I don't see it happening all that often.

Impossible? No, but every claim of "I tied vaginally for 45 minutes!" is sus in my book.

I've had some experience with mine with a few friends. He's pretty large, about 6 inches of shaft before the knot with about 2.5 in total behind that. Good thickness to the point where he can tie with a male without much trouble. However any female friends have all needed a helper or during the tie/dismount part he'll pull out of them. Unless he gets in deep, you're skinny, and he's got a fat AF knot I don't see it happening all that often.

Impossible? No, but every claim of "I tied vaginally for 45 minutes!" is sus in my book
Oh staying "tied" (though I'm not sure if that term would really be accurate) if he gets off you is super hard. Hope is just that the dog is comfortable staying on your back

Oh staying "tied" (though I'm not sure if that term would really be accurate) if he gets off you is super hard. Hope is just that the dog is comfortable staying on your back
Yeah I've personally never seen it happen unassisted with my boys. Always requires someone to help him get down slow, otherwise it slips out and he sits there confused.

Very good write up and agree with a lot of it. I am lucky my dog is more of medium length and I can take it. We have been doing it for 5 years now and both comfortable but it took some time to get where we are today. For me wetness (lubrication mine and his) and position is everything. How I manouvure gives both of use maximum pleasure. Length of time in me varies a lot.

Attachments

• Bori_1.jpg
    Bori_1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 104
Very good write up and agree with a lot of it. I am lucky my dog is more of medium length and I can take it. We have been doing it for 5 years now and both comfortable but it took some time to get where we are today. For me wetness (lubrication mine and his) and position is everything. How I manouvure gives both of use maximum pleasure. Length of time in me varies a lot.
That's a perfect example of the "heart shaped knot" I was talking about.

Back