It finally happened <3

Thats so great to hear, congrats to both of you and it will only get better and better now 😉

That's amazing and he looks like such a big boy too.

I have a pup too and have had him since 3mo old. He's over 6mo old now and not sure how long until he is ready to play.

Did you try to mate with him often before that? When did you first start?

I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.
Congrats!

I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.
So cool, well done! 😉

Congratulations 😁

I'll be there some day too..waiting on my first time is killing me!

Congratulations, I'm sure that is one of the most unreal and euphoric feelings.

The feeling is bliss. I raised my dog from a pup, but i was a teenager and didnt know I was zoo yet, so we didnt do anything like that. But I loved him the same. He always slept in my bed and would sleep in my arms every night. We went everywhere together. It wasnt until a particularly horny afternoon, sometime after 4 years together, that I helped him release. Boy was he excited! It was explosive and erotic. We had biweekly ebcounters from then on, and I worked my way up to being knotted. It took a year afterwards. When it finqlly happened, I came so hard my vision blurred and I went into a transcendant state. But when I came back a few seconds later still knotted in missionary, I looked into his eyes and kissed his muzzle. An overwhelming feeling of love filled us that day, and our bond was truely locked in place and tied up. He was my first lover. Even before any human. Over his life I dated 2 or 3 times, but they didnt last. In the end, I came home to him. Ever loyal and always loving... He has passed in 2011 and my heart has never been the same since. My biggest regret is losing almost all my photos of him, on a hard drive that failed...
Sorry for your loss

Since this initial post we have mated 4 times now. He isn't wanting it every day but rather once a week. Whenever he is ready I happily oblige <3 I do try to take a video of it but that's not my priority. If I happen to get one, then awesome, but I'm doing it to make love with a dog I love (as goes with any animal I'm ever with). If I get a video or pic I need to make sure I have the ability to eliminate any sort of identifiers and make sure it's a clean video. Sometimes we have fun and it's spontaneous. I am usually clean but not always and I have no intention on posting dirty content of myself. In this thread you can see a video if him licking my hole after he made love to me. And hopefully more will come at some point
So hot

congratulations! NGL I'm a little jealous I've been wanting that to happen to me for way too long haha

Congratulations

This is the type of post I love to see. Not about issues people are having, usually with other people, but about the love and joy that comes with raising a dog for breeding.

Back