It finally happened <3

Doggofury

Tourist
I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.

I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.
Congratulations! Extremely happy for you hope you two have much much much more fun together in the near future

Here is a little something ;3 the first time was rather flirtatious and I was lost in the moment of just being with my boy that I wasn't accurately set up to take a good video of everything..
However! This was him right after he popped out of me ;3 and you better believe with a Knott like that, the sound of him releasing from inside makes me tremble in delight whenever I think of it.

Attachments

• 20220930_221504.mp4
    2 MB

Congratulations!

very happy for you congrats I am very jealous

Oh congratulations! I’m so happy that you got to experience that with him! Hope it was everything you wanted.

Back