It finally happened <3

The feeling is bliss. I raised my dog from a pup, but i was a teenager and didnt know I was zoo yet, so we didnt do anything like that. But I loved him the same. He always slept in my bed and would sleep in my arms every night. We went everywhere together. It wasnt until a particularly horny afternoon, sometime after 4 years together, that I helped him release. Boy was he excited! It was explosive and erotic. We had biweekly ebcounters from then on, and I worked my way up to being knotted. It took a year afterwards. When it finqlly happened, I came so hard my vision blurred and I went into a transcendant state. But when I came back a few seconds later still knotted in missionary, I looked into his eyes and kissed his muzzle. An overwhelming feeling of love filled us that day, and our bond was truely locked in place and tied up. He was my first lover. Even before any human. Over his life I dated 2 or 3 times, but they didnt last. In the end, I came home to him. Ever loyal and always loving... He has passed in 2011 and my heart has never been the same since. My biggest regret is losing almost all my photos of him, on a hard drive that failed...

The feeling is bliss. I raised my dog from a pup, but i was a teenager and didnt know I was zoo yet, so we didnt do anything like that. But I loved him the same. He always slept in my bed and would sleep in my arms every night. We went everywhere together. It wasnt until a particularly horny afternoon, sometime after 4 years together, that I helped him release. Boy was he excited! It was explosive and erotic. We had biweekly ebcounters from then on, and I worked my way up to being knotted. It took a year afterwards. When it finqlly happened, I came so hard my vision blurred and I went into a transcendant state. But when I came back a few seconds later still knotted in missionary, I looked into his eyes and kissed his muzzle. An overwhelming feeling of love filled us that day, and our bond was truely locked in place and tied up. He was my first lover. Even before any human. Over his life I dated 2 or 3 times, but they didnt last. In the end, I came home to him. Ever loyal and always loving... He has passed in 2011 and my heart has never been the same since. My biggest regret is losing almost all my photos of him, on a hard drive that failed...
sorry for your loss, but happy for your time before, dogs really are a man's best friend (sometimes with benefits)

Here is a little something ;3 the first time was rather flirtatious and I was lost in the moment of just being with my boy that I wasn't accurately set up to take a good video of everything..
However! This was him right after he popped out of me ;3 and you better believe with a Knott like that, the sound of him releasing from inside makes me tremble in delight whenever I think of it.
Damn that’s hot

Congrats! Such a great looking cock/knot. I bet he loves to burry it in you daily. Someday my boy and I will knot. He's very eager. Lol

I can't believe it...I'm stunned...I'm blushing I'm still in shock that what happened just happened....

My pup and I mated for the first time. I've been raising him and taking care of him since he was just 2m old and now, just a few days short of a year in a half, we tied the Knott (quite literally). I love him to death I'm just so happy I had to post about it.
Congratulations 🎉 xoxo

That's really beautiful <3

Congrats on making your bond so much deeper. Always awesome when one can connect on this level with human or beast. May things continue to get better and better.

Back