Is beastiality still legal in Japan and few states of North America?

Shouldn't this be irrelevant anyway? Unless you're looking to get your jollies in a public place...including a car...there should be no way to get caught. Nobody should be spying on your home, and if they are, voyeurism is a crime as well.

I think PETA lobbied all states to pass legislation to specifically outlaw it. I believe in Las Vegas and Hawaii, bills were introduced but never voted on. If I was to pick a country to move to (given I had to), an I was just starting out in life, I'd choose Japan, the southern part. Learn the language and enjoy the culture and history. A fabulous place. Low crime, respect etc.

Gee I remember when one could go to the old Swing an Sway rag when I lived in san Diego and look under the heading bizarre and met up with people whenever. Times have changed.
Japan is my plan, as soon as I can.

Japan is my plan, as soon as I can.
so I have been doing some digging on which countries have yet to make zoophillia a crime and japan is weird, GPT is saying it has been made illegal as of 2021 yet I have found other articles saying that it is still legal from early 2023 and 2022, does any one know where I could find out what is the deal?
I love japan as a whole but am unable to afford a visa so am looking to get in through the asylum process as unsurprisingly it is illegal in the UK and comes with imprisonment, my thoughts are that they will be unable to discriminate against me under human rights and I should be able to claim refugee status based on sexual and romantic orientation.
although I could be very wrong.
help xD

Even if it was legal I wouldn’t openly do it anywhere…
oh of course not, I am hoping to use the asylum process to gain perminent residency based on the fact that I would be imprisioned for it here on the UK.
I was just wondering if any one knows where I cam find the information I am looking for or they themselves know.

so after doing more research, looking through the penal code for japan and various online articles I have determined that there is no specific laws against beastiality or zoophilia in japan, there are of course animal welfare laws but nothing outright stating sexual intercourse between a human and non-human is illegal although if harmed by the act you may be punished under that law.

I am thinking of creating an alias and reaching out to some asylum aid organizations and requesting more information about potentially being able to claim asylum based on this, I will let you all know what I find.

Get the law to see why it's a hypocrite and you can control the law. If the law is cruel, which it is...

At that point you're manipulating them instead of the other way around.

Get the law to see why it's a hypocrite and you can control the law. If the law is cruel, which it is...

At that point you're manipulating them instead of the other way around.
that will never happen in countries that have laws against zoophilia, they will charge you and move on, this is why I am researching more into japan because its already a country I want to live in, if I get to have relations with my dogs without the fear of what happens if caught thats just the cherry on top.

that will never happen in countries that have laws against zoophilia, they will charge you and move on, this is why I am researching more into japan because its already a country I want to live in, if I get to have relations with my dogs without the fear of what happens if caught thats just the cherry on top.

It's the same in Argentina, there isn't a law against it (though there are animal abuse laws they could use it against you if they want). And the LGTBIQ+ and woke agenda is super strong here (for now, we are in the middle of general elections). So maybe you can use that in your favour. But still I don't think you will want to move to a hyperinflationary country, though at least your Pounds will last a lot :husky_laughing:

P.S.: I'm not recommending anybody to do that (using zoo to ask for asylum), zoophilia is still frowned upon here, specially being a Christian country, and with the pro-animal right movement and all the SJW on the social media pointing everyone, they will shame on you everywhere. And if anybody wants to come here anyway (which I wouldn't recommend at the moment), we are one of the easier places in the world to ask for residence, so no need to expose and risk yourself with a legal process like that, that can backfire you later.

Last edited:
Back