I’m married but still love zoo, do I tell my wife?

jpean

Lurker
BANNED USER
Has anyone had experience with telling their significant other about their zoo experiences? We have a female dog that sucks my cock with such enthusiasm and I’ll partake in it with the pup while my wife is at work sometimes. We also have calf’s, and many other farm animals that I’ve let milk me. I want to tell her because sometimes I just want to fuck around with the animals instead of sleeping with her And she doesn’t understand why I’m “not in the mood” when i really am, I just want my cock in the dogs muzzle. It would be so amazing to get what I want, but with her included in it. I fear what she would say or do if I tell her about it though. She was a sheltered girl growing up and was around farm animals her whole life. I was the first person she ever even slept with so she’s not a “freak” if you will, but she is horny 24/7. I love my wife with my whole heart and would never cheat but what are some of y’all’s thoughts on this. I’d love to get her into it too but I fear what she’ll think. Anyone have any advice or similar dilemma

I am currently building up the courage to tell my significant other about my proclivities. Life is too short for me to life in fear of being "caught" or feel like I have to hide myself. I guess start slow, drop hints, and don't relent when their opinion is different from yours.

Since you are already in deep (pun intended) you should carefully consider that from your wife's perspecitive you *may* have cheated on her: When it comes to the experience of betrayal and hurt it doesn't matter what "technically counts" as cheating - she might feel terrible anyway and that may well spell the end of your relationship - even if she has no moral objections to animal relations per sé.

Back