I'm able to handle being orally knotted, ask me anything

Because it isn't safe to do it. unless the dog is a chihuahua and even then it's dangerous. good way to snap your neck with the force of an eager dog, break or dislocate your jaw too.
more importantly the dog. unless you ahve zero teeth in your mouth, the chances of hitting or grazing is high. and don't tell me you've never had a tooth hit or touch his penis because yes you have and you are lying. the skin on the penis is so very sensitive, even more than a human penis. even touching a dog penis is painful for the dog. if it's not in a vagina anything that touches the dogs penis, even for a moment feels like sandpaper covered in ghost pepper capscacin. it's not done because it isn't ethical at all way to dangerous for the dog and the dogs health and well being comes first. Stop doing it.

I don't let him hump my mouth for his own safety and I make sure to constantly lubricate his cock from tip to knot to make sure he doesn't get uncomfortable, so that and my teeth shouldn't be getting in the way, and I pull it out immediately if it does

I've also done anal with him more times than I can count and he has the freedom to pull out or not engage in sexual activities at all if he doesn't feel like it

I don't let him hump my mouth for his own safety and I make sure to constantly lubricate his cock from tip to knot to make sure he doesn't get uncomfortable, so that and my teeth shouldn't be getting in the way, and I pull it out immediately if it does
By the time you realise that teeth are getting in the way it is too late to pull out. I have difficulty taking the shaft let alone the knot.

I've also done anal with him more times than I can count and he has the freedom to pull out or not engage in sexual activities at all if he doesn't feel like it
Animals aren't aware of intimate or minute dangers. They like to chase cars but that doesn't mean it's safe. They like to eat trash and bones which again are not safe for them (cooked bones of any types are lethal, this includes processed bones and smoked bones sold in most groecery store pet aisles). Just because a dog doesn't leave or stop does not mean they like it. It does not mean they are aware of the risks and dangers either. You need to stop. This is abuse and neglect.

is "look at me, i'm special" badge in a very niche group of ppl really worth lying for? and what's up with the "trans" tag? is it in any way relevant to the lie?

Because it isn't safe to do it. unless the dog is a chihuahua and even then it's dangerous. good way to snap your neck with the force of an eager dog, break or dislocate your jaw too.
more importantly the dog. unless you ahve zero teeth in your mouth, the chances of hitting or grazing is high. and don't tell me you've never had a tooth hit or touch his penis because yes you have and you are lying. the skin on the penis is so very sensitive, even more than a human penis. even touching a dog penis is painful for the dog. if it's not in a vagina anything that touches the dogs penis, even for a moment feels like sandpaper covered in ghost pepper capscacin. it's not done because it isn't ethical at all way to dangerous for the dog and the dogs health and well being comes first. Stop doing it.
I agree with most of this, and hoping whoever is being orally knotted, has no teeth, or a kick ass mouth guard. Most dogs cocks however are not that sensitive. All dogs are different, just like us.

Oral knotting is possible with a dog that is suitably sized. I did that with a yorkie. You just hold the knot with your lips. Larger breeds might be possible but probably not anything larger than a border collie.

is "look at me, i'm special" badge in a very niche group of ppl really worth lying for? and what's up with the "trans" tag? is it in any way relevant to the lie?
I'm not lying, I'm actually asking people to ask me questions about such a rare experience so I can answer their questions
And yes it is relevant because some people might accidentally believe I'm a cis woman and ask me questions I'm unable to answer

Luckily for me his knot is only just enough for me to pull out
You just said he's pretty big. How can you pull out a "pretty big" knot from behind your teeth without a serious incident? And if he is "pretty big" where is all the length going once the knot is in your mouth?

I've looked around on this forum and it seems a lot of people either haven't been able to do it or they're too afraid to do it, so I thought answering people's questions about it might help them out
Thanks. We've wondered, but only seen it briefly very few times. Of course, he must be appropriate size and you must be deep throat skilled.
How long have you held him with knot in mouth?

You just said he's pretty big. How can you pull out a "pretty big" knot from behind your teeth without a serious incident? And if he is "pretty big" where is all the length going once the knot is in your mouth?
I can send an image of his dick if I'm confusing you, and the length is going down my throat like any dick would

I can send an image of his dick if I'm confusing you, and the length is going down my throat like any dick would
Then how do you breathe?

I can acknowledge that this is a hot fantasy to some, but saying that you can do this is only going to encourage copy cats who know no better to engage in hazardous or possibly lethal behaviour. Look at the possible outcomes:

You asphyxiate and die.
You choke on a mix of dog semen and saliva. Then die.
Dog pulls out, dislocating or breaking your jaw.
Dog pulls out and takes some of your teeth with him.
Dog pulls out and shreds his genitals on your teeth, bleeding everywhere. Explain that to the vet.
Dog panics, cannot pull out and instead tears your face off.

Am I missing something?

Then how do you breathe?

I can acknowledge that this is a hot fantasy to some, but saying that you can do this is only going to encourage copy cats who know no better to engage in hazardous or possibly lethal behaviour. Look at the possible outcomes:

You asphyxiate and die.
Dog pulls out and shreds his genitals on your teeth, bleeding everywhere. Explain that to the vet.

Am I missing something?
Hate to say it, but if people are actually stupid enough to try it, let ‘em. I think we’re struggling enough with the stupid in society. Hope they don’t hurt the dog in the process tho :D

Then how do you breathe?

You asphyxiate and die.

Am I missing something?
now i saw your answer ! many important points raised! and logically, I think the person will go "You choke on a mix of dog semen and saliva. Then die." But I never noticed that fact until I saw this post!

Then how do you breathe?

You asphyxiate and die.

Am I missing so
stop the judgement, surely this is at the individuals risk? why the automatic assumption of harm to the individual or dog?

stop the judgement, surely this is at the individuals risk? why the automatic assumption of harm to the individual or dog?

No assumptions were made at all. At a certain size it would be impossible for a standard human jaw to open wide enough to accomodate the knot, either direction, and doing so could injure your dog and yourself, seriously injure.

Back