If you could choose any animal, which one would you choose?

It seems obvious why this amazing site only supports Horse and Dogs as a primary animal lovers choice. But I have met women who love insects (Fantastical Large ones such as in comics), Dragons, Underwater animals, etc. I was curious if anyone would like to share their favorite animal they wish could be possible to mate with or an animal to see mate with someone else. Assuming all animals are the correct proportions, age, and consenting. For me personally, I think egg laying from a spider or such would be very attractive! :)
I’m probably a dragon girl lol

It seems obvious why this amazing site only supports Horse and Dogs as a primary animal lovers choice. But I have met women who love insects (Fantastical Large ones such as in comics), Dragons, Underwater animals, etc. I was curious if anyone would like to share their favorite animal they wish could be possible to mate with or an animal to see mate with someone else. Assuming all animals are the correct proportions, age, and consenting. For me personally, I think egg laying from a spider or such would be very attractive! :)
For me a horse! But the amount of cum from a zebra is hot to

I grew up on a farm and my desire is ‘elderly’ cows and sows. I prefer them because of their lovely lush female parts.

For me dairy cows they are so sexy love there hot pussy and sexy big udders. They get me so hard

I absolutely adore the idea of a relationship with someone with said animal. But from the top of my head a Zebra, dog, dolphin or orca. Yeah the latter's completely impossible lol. Also a tapir and ostrich. I just really enjoy exotic animals with strange bits. Let's you be all the more curious.

My top two unrealistic picks would be a dolphin or a bull, but a bull that would last more than 2 pumps and wouldn't trample you which is what makes it unrealistic. Cocks that can fuck without thrusting is hot.

Back