If you could choose any animal, which one would you choose?

It seems obvious why this amazing site only supports Horse and Dogs as a primary animal lovers choice. But I have met women who love insects (Fantastical Large ones such as in comics), Dragons, Underwater animals, etc. I was curious if anyone would like to share their favorite animal they wish could be possible to mate with or an animal to see mate with someone else. Assuming all animals are the correct proportions, age, and consenting. For me personally, I think egg laying from a spider or such would be very attractive! :)

Ohhhh I have oh so many. Starting with the classic wild canid. I'd take any of 'em, wolf, dhole, coyote, fox... They are all so sexy. Getting taken advantage of by a wild animal is a real turn on, especially one like the wolf that runs in packs. Jackals also fit the bill of a sexy wild canine of a more 'exotic variety'.

I think my ultimate though would be some sort of big cat, like tiger or a black panther. I've had dreams about something like that happening if I'm honest and it's amazing every time. It's something I've thought of in the past for sure, and enjoy the thought of happening even now, a long-time fantasy.

I think it would also be erotic/interesting to try a bear, a dolphin, a stag, a zebra (cum machines omg <3). There's just so many things out there it's so hard to pick!

In the fantasy realm, I'd definitely enjoy a werewolf, a muscular dragon, a unicorn...

Ohhhh I have oh so many. Starting with the classic wild canid. I'd take any of 'em, wolf, dhole, coyote, fox... They are all so sexy. Getting taken advantage of by a wild animal is a real turn on, especially one like the wolf that runs in packs. Jackals also fit the bill of a sexy wild canine of a more 'exotic variety'.

I think my ultimate though would be some sort of big cat, like tiger or a black panther. I've had dreams about something like that happening if I'm honest and it's amazing every time. It's something I've thought of in the past for sure, and enjoy the thought of happening even now, a long-time fantasy.

I think it would also be erotic/interesting to try a bear, a dolphin, a stag, a zebra (cum machines omg <3). There's just so many things out there it's so hard to pick!

In the fantasy realm, I'd definitely enjoy a werewolf, a muscular dragon, a unicorn...
so many options! You have been thinking about it alot XD. (Zebra's are cum machines???)

Would you like the massive size difference or be relatively the same size (Assuming you don't perish from massive size XD)
Like Mario 64 size difference;

Honestly; a zebra would be on my list as well (as is a horse) but I can't help but think of my short self...I'd be impaled and ded! Not that there isn't more ways to have fun with them, it's just a thought that kinda tarnishes the fantasy.

My god zebras being cum machines though <3 I'd shower in it XP

For a long term partner definitely my current girl or a similar dog. But for a once off, fantasy type thing? Probably a bottlenose dolphin, Saltwater Croc or Blacktip shark. 🐬🦈🐊. All pretty impossible I know.🤣 Well, except maybe for the dolphin. There's a few stories around of a couple people who've had relations with our sleek, ocean-going mammalian relatives. See Malcolm J. Brenner for reference.🙂

I wish I lived in a world where rabbits were able to take human dick. I adore rabbit ass because of their tails and incredibly soft fur, but it's impossible because of their anatomy and size

Not sure if it is due to english not being my first language, but the question might get misunderstood. When I read the title I first thought of it as like what animal you would be if you could transform into one. But reading the answers and reading the title again, I can see now that it meant more as what animal would you be "service" from

In terms of realism, I'd definitely choose a dog. There's the companionship first thing, but they're also easier to take care of than other options (and who doesn't love sheaths and knots).
For a more realistic fantasy, a horse. They make good companions as well, but not as close as dogs (in my opinion) and the land required makes things a bit harder. Playing around with a stallion's huge cock is definitely a dream of mine though...
Finally, for absolute fantasy, a dolphin. If I could breathe underwater and wouldn't die from organ damage I would absolutely go for a dolphin.

Felid. Any of the big cats are my favorites. Yeah, if I ever got the chance it would be best if I wore armor, but still.

Mmhhh if nothing was off limits, undoubtedly something tentacular and huge, like a giant octopus 🐙 … does bondage and carrying and pounding all at once… what’s not to love 😏❤️
View attachment 483806
That is by far a great idea and an amazing fantasy! Didn't thibk so far but I would love to stick with you. If only that it might be actually possible to do so?

Well I'm into female dogs but if I had to choose another animal it would be an ape/chimp *even if it's unlikely*

And if we are really going deep into wild fantasies, I'd choose a werewolf/skinwalker/shapeshifter

Dog or a wolf mostly. Maybe if there was a life size bunny or if fantasy is completely on the table.

Here me out…

Hybrids. Cat girl or even better dog girls and you would be able to tell they’re in heat when they waddle along. Now that would be amazing.

Back