If you could choose any animal, which one would you choose?

It seems obvious why this amazing site only supports Horse and Dogs as a primary animal lovers choice. But I have met women who love insects (Fantastical Large ones such as in comics), Dragons, Underwater animals, etc. I was curious if anyone would like to share their favorite animal they wish could be possible to mate with or an animal to see mate with someone else. Assuming all animals are the correct proportions, age, and consenting. For me personally, I think egg laying from a spider or such would be very attractive! :)
I like the idea of werewolves and really any canid. Specifically though I prefer wild creatures like wolves, lions, bears, and I've recently learned I even fancy dolphins. I think the wild animals I prefer because there is this dominant and submissive fantasy that comes with it. I will admit though although not necessarily an animal I also like the idea of egg laying but an alien or monster creature. I don't think I could pick just one though

To be honest, i think i'd wanna do a snake, if it were big enough, i know its cock would absolutely ruin me but it would absolutely be worth it to feel those barbs fuck me up, i've always been curious about how it felt

Simply put I am a whore for anything that is wishing for a loving companion and willing to be friendly. I crave to serve others kindness and compassion. I put no qualifiers on it. Every kind thing needs cuddles. Plus every flavor should be sampled. So much wondrous variety, so little time. Oh what a lovely fox just above me! Such a little cutie pie!

Outing myself as mega weirdo but... any kind of roach or isopod. Theyre very cute to me! I love bugs and little crawling critters :3
As far as text book definition animals go, I gotta say a fox is my fanatsy choice

I wish I lived in a world where rabbits were able to take human dick. I adore rabbit ass because of their tails and incredibly soft fur, but it's impossible because of their anatomy and size
Rabbits are gorgeous, the anthroporphic representation is always top of my search but I was a child of Space Jam, Lola was my ideal girlfriend

I mean, dragons of course. Even if they could only fit the tip in, it would be awesome. Maybe an octopus/squid? I mean, I've been reading a lot of Eldritch horror lately.... 😂🐙
But werewolves, werebears, all that lot. 👌😩

It seems obvious why this amazing site only supports Horse and Dogs as a primary animal lovers choice. But I have met women who love insects (Fantastical Large ones such as in comics), Dragons, Underwater animals, etc. I was curious if anyone would like to share their favorite animal they wish could be possible to mate with or an animal to see mate with someone else. Assuming all animals are the correct proportions, age, and consenting. For me personally, I think egg laying from a spider or such would be very attractive! :)
i'd love a dolphin section-

I’d take any big super friendly and slobbery dog. In particular I’ve always just wanted to hug a biiig St. Bernard or Newfoundland while they just lick my face for however long they want

For the less common animals, I choose cows/bulls, boars and dolphins. Or even an octopus/squid.

As far as fantasy goes, definitely dragons and werewolves are at the top of the list.

lions, gorillas, bears, dragons and werewolves. i WISH these were plausible because they just sound like the best possible companions ever, plus the bonus of being cute and fluffy or strong and badass (maybe both?)

Its a far fantasy but a reasonably sized bear would be like a dream come true. Realistically mares and dogs are more desirable though

Back