I just wanted to say....

IJWTS...Happy New Year everybody. Here's hoping some insane shit doesn't happen this year that turns our world into a B grade horror movie. Already I see 3 years from now a movie called "2020: How everything went wrong"

IJWTS thank you to everyone that has been supporting my video productions. My web site has been falty because I cannot afford to pay to have a professional site made, my internet sucks so getting them uploaded hasbbeen sketchy, my video editing sucks and I have to add all kinds of narration into the videos to make them legit educational material, and most of all the past half a year or more I have not had enough help to even make any new videos, but I still get support from everyone that can. And my forums on the site are dead so I cannot even say thank you to everyone on the site directly so for the people that are here to read this, THANK YOU, and I hope 2021 proves a year good enough that I can get back to making new material. I even have been stallions to collect.

It's not that I wanted to say something but more of a question.

What does it mean here when someone is following you? I've gotten alerts that some people are following me so excuse my ignorance................................I don't know what that means exactly.:unsure:

It's not that I wanted to say something but more of a question.

What does it mean here when someone is following you? I've gotten alerts that some people are following me so excuse my ignorance................................I don't know what that means exactly.:unsure:
Only thing it relly does is making this thread with posts from followed people. In practise it is just mess, I don't think anybody is really using it the way it is intended.

Back